Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onlymyself Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Jul 13, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Friends to Dating
    There is this guy who is a friend =]
    but things are turning more into dating style and I don't mind as I like him.
    But the thing is that once he tried to make the move to kiss me but stopped and he later said that he thought I didn't want to go out with him. Now when he talks to me he is really weird because I think he is embarrassed.
    What should I do to make him believe that I really do like him?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:49 AM

If things have come to a head,and its obvious you fancy each other,talk to him.

He probably thought you didn't think of him in a romantic way and now he is embarrassed.

Tell him you like him,that you want to be more then friends... or ask him out,and say,not as friends,a date.

Put the guy straight,the only way you or him will know for sure is if you talk to him.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 10:36 AM

Lol, had the Same thing happen to me before (I am the guy in the situation).

Simply, tell him that you do like him, but you would like the situation to get more personal before you kiss him. Or, whatever your reason for pulling back is.
    Although you do like him as more than a friend, it should still be a priority to make the akwardness go away, because salvaging the friendship is important too. Just, be comfortable and normal around him and your other friends, and he'll get the message. It's not ALL about him, but there IS more about him than the others.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a best friends ex [ 4 Answers ]

I have a situation there is very complicated. To sum it up, my ex boyfriend cheated on me with this girl and then left me for her. A month went by and the girl he left me for found out she was pregnant with his baby. One of my best friends dated this guy for a couple of years ago and then they...

Dating someone going out with her friends [ 2 Answers ]

My question is that I'm going out with some co-workers. And Im meeting the girl I'm dating and her 2 friends.. We will go bar hopping and to a lounge. We have been dating a few months now and when we go out I pay for her.. If her friend is there ill buy a drink or 2 as well for her. Now 2morow we...

Dating your best friends ex [ 6 Answers ]

I know there is an unwritten girl rule that says you should NEVER date your best friends ex boyfriend. Here is my case: My best friend/roommate dated this guy for about 3 months, in which I knew the guy like 2 years before, and they broke up. He was on her nightstand before they were together...

Dating and friends [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, All right, so I'm your typical guy who has his head full of images from movies where girls always meet their guy and they both instantly fall in love and everyone is happily ever after. This girl and I met about month ago and we hang out a lot. I really, really like her and in the...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search