Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoebaby321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 11:07 AM
    I broke up with my boyfriend of 9 months and now I want him back!
    :(Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 9 months! Our relationship used to be perfect! No fighting no yelling just love. And about 2 months ago we just started arguing constantly, but we always made up!! We devoted are selfs to each other. And we were engaged for about 3 months. We also both have trust issues. But we've been working on it and I thought it was getting better. We were perfect togther. But there were hard times like we broke up once. Awhile ago and I was sick to my stomach, he broke up with me! But then he was the one wanting me back so like 2 days later we got back togther. And then he broke up with me again! Cause he said it was what he thought I wanted, but we never really broke up we worked it out.. and he knows that I'm going threw a lot of stress recentaly and I haven't spoken to him for about 8 days and just made me think, and I took out all my stress on him and broke up with him. So he hung up on me. This was 3 days ago. Yesterday I talked to him on the phone, and he's just acting so different, but I asked him if he wants to be with me still? And he says I love you more then anything I want to be with you, but part of me is holding me back cause I don't think you want to be with me. And I know that's totally a line, to make me not get hurt, but its hurting me more. So I told him all my feelings, but my emotions are so meesed up right now that one sec I'm like OK obviously you don't want to be with me so ill get over you and the next I'm like please don't leave me, I know I ed up but please. I just don't know how to get him back but here's the catch! He's 18 and I'm 17 my parents put a restraining order against him cause they think he's a bad influence. Also he is bi-polar and has been in and out of the mental hospital. But we always promise each other we would make it threw. So right now I feel pathetic cause I can't stop calling him. Just to hear his voice. And I know should lay low for awhile but I cant! Help me please! How can I get him to want me bacK!:(
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 11:19 AM

You can not make someone want you back.

There are many red flags in your relationship and you are still very young.

It's time to work on your own self worth and find a guy who will be everything that you want and deserve.

Break ups are difficult, but STOP CALLING just to hear his voice, you are only furthering your own heart ache. You may find yourself with your own restraining order.

It's time to find things to do to help occupy this difficult time.

Jul 7, 2009, 12:00 PM
    I broke up with my boyfriend of 9 months and now I want him back!
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 9 months! Our relationship used to be perfect! No fighting no yelling just love. And about 2 months ago we just started arguing constantly, but we always made up!! We devoted are selfs to each other. And we were engaged for about 3 months. We also both have trust issues. But we've been working on it and I thought it was getting better. We were perfect togther. But there were hard times like we broke up once. Awhile ago and I was sick to my stomach, he broke up with me! But then he was the one wanting me back so like 2 days later we got back togther. And then he broke up with me again! Cause he said it was what he thought I wanted, but we never really broke up we worked it out.. and he knows that I'm going threw a lot of stress recentaly and I haven't spoken to him for about 8 days and just made me think, and I took out all my stress on him and broke up with him. So he hung up on me. This was 3 days ago. Yesterday I talked to him on the phone, and he's just acting so different, but I asked him if he wants to be with me still? And he says I love you more then anything I want to be with you, but part of me is holding me back cause I don't think you want to be with me. And I know that's totally a line, to make me not get hurt, but its hurting me more. So I told him all my feelings, but my emotions are so meesed up right now that one sec I'm like OK obviously you don't want to be with me so ill get over you and the next I'm like please don't leave me, I know I ed up but please. I just don't know how to get him back but here's the catch! He's 18 and I'm 17 my parents put a restraining order against him cause they think he's a bad influence. Also he is bi-polar and has been in and out of the mental hospital. But we always promise each other we would make it threw. So right now I feel pathetic cause I can't stop calling him. Just to hear his voice. And I know should lay low for awhile but I cant! Help me please! How can I get him to want me bacK
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:12 PM

Why don't you just start seeing each other with no pressure of 'being a couple' and talk through everything first. Like what is the root of your arguing, how to have controlled arguments and what causes you to break up.

Even tell him you love him so much and don't want to make the same mistakes so you are willing to go through couples counselling with him it that is what it takes.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:13 PM

This question was asked already, here is the first thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...ck-372938.html

Jul 14, 2009, 06:05 PM

Yeah we figured out the problems, we talked it over, and were back together!! Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She broke up through text after 20 months.I want her back [ 1 Answers ]

I met this wonderful girl online about 20 months ago. We hit it off right away. She fell head over heels for me and I was her world. She loved me very very much and we had a great sex life... during the relationship we never fought, only bickered here and there. We took a great vacation...

Dated for 1 year 9 months, broke up for 6, trying to get things back together(long) [ 18 Answers ]

B and I started dating in September of 2006. He was my everything. I truly loved him and he loved me. It was intense and felt right. We talked about getting married and having kids. In April of 2008 I started feeling weird. I felt cramped. I felt like I was missing out. I was angry with B. Sure we...

My boyfriend broke up with me and I want him back. What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

After a month of going out, my boyfriend said he was really busy with school, baseball, and friends and didn't have time for a girlfriend anymore. He said he just wants to take a break and eventually get back together when he has more time. But he doesn't really make an effort to talk to me unless...

How to win my ex boyfriend back when I broke up with him? [ 6 Answers ]

I was unable to stay with him because he wasn't treating me the way I deserve, and was using coke. We remained 'friends' but still acted as though we were together and that lasted for a week until One night he was SO drunk, he called me then called my one friend, that just happened to have slept...

My boyfriend broke up with me, I want him back [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend broke up with me today reason being I've got a really bad attitude and he can't marry some one like that I cried and begged him for him to forgive me and that I was sorry he showed no remorse it didtn work what do I do?

View more questions Search