Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 07:08 PM
    I bet she won't repost.
    She wanted us to tell her that he honestly loves her and they will end up living a fullfilling and loving life together.
    And that the promise ring won't be the last ring he puts on her finger.

She didn't want to hear the truth because it hurt. Well it will be nothing compared ot the hurt she will feel once this scum bag breaks her heart!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 12:33 PM
    She WILL get heart broken That's why she needs to ended it now.

This guy WILL lie to her until she cuts him off - CUT OFF THE SEX FOR 2 MONTHS AND SEE HOW MUCH HE LIKES YOU.

Many, many married guys will lie, cheat a steal to sleep with a women.
    LucyMcgoo Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2006, 11:13 PM
    I say STOP, he's married and there's a GOOD reason he is.
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 11:50 AM
    She wanted us to tell her how to snare him. No way. This guy will never leave his wife - I see the ring was given Christmas... things changed - has he left? Filed for diovrce? No.

You're being used lady and it isn't pretty.
    dancingtwins Posts: 54, Reputation: 10

Oct 13, 2006, 11:57 AM
    You have just lowered your own self respect by getting involved with another man.. Think about what you deserve. You deserve someone that is free to be with you. Put yourself is HIS WIFE's shoes. How would you feel.

LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS TROUBLE.. Save yourself the heart ache and embrassment and go look for mr right not mr right now.
    Jrnyfn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 06:59 AM
    I totally agree, a married man is a no -no
    marisa_franklin Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2006, 09:02 AM
    You seem fooled by this man cause he tells you that he loves you. What you need to do is have a discussion about your relationship and where is it leading to. Does he want to be with you or does he want to be with you and his wife and when it gets bad ditch you and run to his wife or end up with you because him and his wife didn't make it? So ask him hear what he says. Then you can probably answer your own question. Him buying you that ring probably means "that it'll hold you into thinking that he loves you so he can have you to his disposal" not meaning it in a harsh way or anything, but I'm just feeling for you and I don't want you to get hurt. Don't put your hopes up to high unless you really know that something is going to be done for you in that relationship.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 27, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marisa_franklin
    You seem fooled by this man cause he tells you that he loves you. What you need to do is have a discussion about your relationship and where is it leading to. Does he want to be with you or does he want to be with you and his wife and when it gets bad ditch you and run to his wife or end up with you because him and his wife didn't make it? So ask him hear what he says. Then you can probably answer your own question. Him buying you that ring probably means "that it'll hold you into thinking that he loves you so he can have you to his disposal" not meaning it in a harsh way or anything, but I'm just feeling for you and I don't want you to get hurt. Don't put your hopes up to high unless you really know that something is going to be done for you in that relationship.
    I politely disagree with this post. While I am the first to advocate that communication is essential to any relationship, its both naïve and unrealistic to think that a person who lies to another, won't or isn't lying to you.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2006, 01:17 PM
    I am with Val - totally disagree with that post!! Did that person see 'married man'?

She has NO BUSINESS BEING WITH THIS GUY!! Until he has divorce papers in hand and his own place.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2006, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marisa_franklin

BAD BAD BAD advice. Never, ever, ever, mess with a married man. Married men/women are totally off limits.

Jut look at who is answering this post here. Marisa is involved with a married man and asking her own advice.
    marisa_franklin Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2006, 06:53 AM
    You want to give that girl the advice to stay away from Married men, guess what it won't change anything. If she wants to be with him she still will. So what I am saying if that man really loves her he will get a divorce and be with her but they need to know if that is what they both want, instead of making rash decisions that make everyone unhappy. And when that decision is made she will now if she needs to move on or wait for him to be divorced.
    Jimmy2828 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 07:03 AM
    I would suggest that you should stop seeing him unless he gets a divorce. That's the only way you'll know he's serious about u. James.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 05:02 PM
    "ChasingCars disagrees: Most unhelpful - wrong on so many levels. Way too harsh and judgemental and just not nice at all."

Chasing cars, I'm assuming you are in a similar situation and my post hit a nerve?

Good!!
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Comment on Skell's post
    I agree with both of the above so I just put agree. It was a little mean but the advice was good.
    ReNa07 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 09:46 PM
    What if you don't expect him to leave his wife...
    notsl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    This is one of the best repsonses i have read to a poster aksing advice here at AMHD since i have been a member. It comes from experience but also offers a great solution to the problem.
    I really hope the original poster comes back and reads this post so she can see the damage that she WILL cause to another person!!

Well done Jessie!!
    Well, I was a cheated on wife also. They do not always crawl back. When I was 5 months pregnant with our son, bleeding and on bed rest, I got a phone call from a woman, who expressed surprise that my husband was even married. And so it went, with him cheating with other women three more times. I know he'd never have left me, but I just could not take it anymore. He always put himself, and them, first, unfortunately.

Now, my son's classmates ask him if he even has a father. He's six now.

And you know what? I am now in love with a married man. I know that's a little odd, but you see, no one ever took my feelings into consideration when pursuing their interests, so why should I? Furthermore, I know from experience, after having been the wronged wife, that my position is more positive and joyful.

I would never ask him to leave his wife, because that would mean that someone else gets the fun job-the mistress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

Best friend with married man? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, I've been thinking forever about this, and have no clue what to do!! I have just found out that my best friend has been dating a married man for the past month. She is 20, and he is 40. We are in college, and she plans to be going to law school in a year. This man that she has been...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

Married Man Troubles [ 11 Answers ]

I know why did I even get involved with a married man? Well I've just come out of a bad marriage myself and he understood what I've been feeling so it seemed like not that bad an idea.. and initially we said that it would be purely sex.. but he was realllllyyy good. And I got emotionally...

View more questions Search