Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basketballlover Posts: 69, Reputation: -3

Mar 23, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Does he like me?
    Okay, there is this guy that I really like and I sit beside him in class. We have a lot in common but he hangs out with a different group. But every day during class he goes out of his way to talk to me and makes me laugh. But a lot of his friends are in that class and I don't know if is trying to make me laugh or make them laugh. He also goes out of his way to talk to me about school and other stuff. And once he went out of his way to say goodnight to me. Does it seem like he likes me or does he like me just as a friend.
    scottmc77 Posts: 19, Reputation: -2

Mar 23, 2009, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballlover View Post
    okay, there is this guy that i really like and i sit beside him in class. we have alot in common but he hangs out with a different group. but every day during class he goes out of his way to talk to me and makes me laugh. but alot of his friends are in that class and i dont know if is trying to make me laugh or make them laugh. he also goes out of his way to talk to me about school and other stuff. and once he went out of his way to say goodnight to me. does it seem like he likes me or does he like me just as a friend.
    He diggs you! :D I know I will not go out of my way to talk to a girl unless I am attracted to her and my male friends are the same well. So I would say to talk back and see what happens!
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 23, 2009, 08:09 PM

Yep, he likes you :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 11:31 PM

Hi, basketballlover!

Yep, it does sound like he likes you and might want to be more than just friends with you.

How do you react and what sort of things do you say to him when he communicates with you, please?

Thanks!
    Zpottle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 07:28 AM

From what I hear he is into you I agree with scott because I would not talk to a girl I did not like
    LoverBoii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 08:35 AM

Hey :)

Kay coming from a guys point of view it sounds like he likes you, if he goes out of his way to do something then it means he WANTS to be around you

To try and find out if he does either:
    A) Flirt back a little, see what comes of it
    OR
    B) Try, sneakily, to find out if he likes you play "The Truth Game" and ask each other questions, start lightly then dig a little deeper. Try to find out if he likes ANY girls, and if he responds with good question he might like you back

GOOD LUCK and Keep me posted

Ps.How Old are you?

Mar 26, 2009, 08:16 PM
    I'm 15. When he talks to me I react in a friendly way. To be honest, I don't really know how to flirt? Ill try the truth game and see how he reacts.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 08:41 PM

Great Idea!

Go for it... hope it all works out well for you.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 26, 2009, 08:50 PM

He wants to be your friend! Go with it!

Nov 2, 2009, 07:07 PM

Okay so we haven't talked much this year but he still does certain actions that seem very playful. For example, if a girl was waiting in line to buy her lunch and he comes and taps her on the shoulder and tries to hide on the other side of her, would that be considered flirting or just a friendly type thing? And ps, I still like him.
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Nov 3, 2009, 07:03 AM

Ummmmm... "Ask him" :P

Nov 6, 2009, 02:17 PM

I'm a shy type of person and I don't know if I can gather up the courage to ask him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search