Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjl4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Outlook - Sending Pictures
    I trying to forward an email with pictures in the body.

However, when I save the email and try to send it, the pictures are removed and a box with a red X appears in the upper left hand corner.

I'm sending it in html format.
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 16, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Have you tried a simple copy paste?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending Faxes from MS Outlook and the Fax Console [ 3 Answers ]

I can send a fax cover page (no attachment) from the MS XP Fax Console and select the recipient from the Address Book. Works great. When I try to send from Outlook it always dials "1" before the Area Code which isn't acceptable to "some parts" of Area Code 503. Stupid phone company! OTOH,...

Sending Attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Unable to send attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003. I get an error message stating "The operation failed due to network or other communications problems. Check your connections>" I can, however, send it via Outlook by inserting an attachment, just not directly from Excel.

Sending email with outlook through router [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my computer is connected through a netgear MR814-v3 router. I started using Microsoft outlook on my computer and I have outlook on my wireless pda. I can receive mail but I can not send mail using outlook. (I can send mail using Yahoo and other e-mail account just not through outlook).on my...

Outlook 2003 phantom sending messages [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause the Outlook task bar to note: "Sending Message 1 of 4" but never really send anything. I've done a full virus/SpyBot/Window Washer sweep, nothing noted. Restart, still does the same thing? Thanks

Outlook Express problem sending videos [ 9 Answers ]

Is there any way to send short videos (only a minute or two, often less than a minute) on email? When I've tried it doesn't go through - I don't know if it's a problem with my computer (Toshiba laptop running Window XP Pro, WI-Fi using a D-Link router), with Outlook Express, or with my ISP (Shaw).

View more questions Search