Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Latitude37 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 08:11 AM
    You're a Nice Guy.But
    My girlfriend just kicked me to the curb after 8 months everything was beautiful then all of a sudden an email of all things... 'she said she has a flaw in her character. She can't let herself love as most people do.' WHAT?? HUH?? If she felt like this why did she not discuss with me?? We had a great relationship, in ALL areas... at least I thought so.:confused:
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Dec 31, 2007, 08:26 AM
    You might not get a straight answer from her. Ever. Women are very emotional and have a tendency to lie to a man they break up with because they don't want to hurt your feelings. Sending it through an email is another tell that she's afraid to tell you the real reason.

It sounds like this girl has wanted to break up with you for a while, but just didn't know how to do it. By blaming herself, it makes you feel like the problem wasn't you. It could be anything. Another guy, you got too cotrolling, drunk, mean, obsessive, she simply doesn't have feelings anymore... etc.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, is not talk to her. No contact, no phone calls, nothing. You need to stay away! By doing so, she will be able to think about thngs and miss you, and who knows, maybe you will get back together.

But if you contact her and DEMAND to know the truth, that will only push her away. Calling her friends will do the same. I suggest going to these forums often with your problems. And writing down what you think and feel in a journal every time you get the urge to call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to look nice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I WANT to look good on my date next week ,I have tried just being me and he says I look good ,he's being polite .he is so sweet ,I find this so hard as I have been married for 25 years and scared that I may not lok good I am a smart dressers but don't know if the offce look is OK . I really do...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

Nice way to let someone go? [ 1 Answers ]

What's a nice way to let someone go That you love but you know you can't be with? Like if it's there last few days and you kind of had a relationship thing going with them. But nothing happened and you want to leave it all on good terms? Do you tell the person how you feel and so all the best...

Just a nice way to say no [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am 19 and my best friend's sister has just turnd 15 and she somehow got my nomber and has been text me saying she loves me and needs me and loads of things like that now I don't want to say where to go because she is my best mates sister and I get on with her quite well what is a good way to...

View more questions Search