Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candygrl1185 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 10:22 PM
    How to win my ex boyfriend back when I broke up with him?
    I was unable to stay with him because he wasn't treating me the way I deserve, and was using coke. We remained 'friends' but still acted as though we were together and that lasted for a week until One night he was SO drunk, he called me then called my one friend, that just happened to have slept with over 60 men, to 'hang out with for 60 seconds'. He was so drunk she said he wasn't even making sense & doesn't remember. I was so angry, upset and disgusted that he would do that to me, I called him up while he was at work, and cursed him out on his voicemail, telling him to never call me again that he was a pig,disgusting, I was too good for him. Unfortunately we work together, & when I was at work I ignored him staring and just being an as*h*le. 1 weeks later I ended up being admiited in2 a 4 month rehab for prescription drugs. During that time he did not hear from me once. I come back to work & has a new girlfriend that also works with us (not for nothing but I am better looking lol) but is just an as*h*le after all this time and what I went through & constantly stare.. I ignore him.

He was bad mouthing me, and I just ignored him, and eventually management got involved because it was interfering with work. He left me alone SOMEWHAT. I gave him a birthday card on his desk to make amend around thanksgiving. I wrote in the birthday card saying it was unfortunate how things turned out, but I hope one day we will be bale to look passed everything and become friends again I wish you nothing but the best of luck and have a safe and happy birthday!' I got transferred to another location for the weekends and he tried getting transferred right after me to my new location but he got denied. I truly miss him...

The most recent story...
    He mentioned something about work to me, when he didn't have to, I would have found out that day. And This man was hitting on me about 40 but good looking, right in front of him. It happens, but never in front of him. So the guy had 2 tickets to a comedy show in his hand saying oh come on I wann atake you blah blah... n tom was coming by and he was staring, so I looked at him and he quickly moved his eyes to the tickets and squinted his eyes like he was trying 2 see the tix, so the man turned around and was like 'what the are you looking at?' lol and it was just funny...

All he does is stare at me. I know it is pathetic and I should just move on, but I love him, and I want to gove it another chance. We were at our worst when we were together, I want to gove it a try at our best. How do I get him to stop being so angry? When will he stop? Why is he acting like this?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 07:35 AM
    You don't sound right for each other. Your relationship has had a beginning and an end. Let it go. "We were at our worst when we were together". You want more of that? You can't be serious.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Dec 28, 2007, 09:25 AM
    I think you really need to focus on you for a while. If you reward his behavior by giving him another chance expect it to get worst. Doesn't sound like you guys are going down the right path and it could get very serious as it already has with work getting involved. What happens if you job finds out you got back with him after all that? You have the most to lose here.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2007, 09:32 AM
    You didn't learn a darn thing before did you?? I mean, absolutely NOTHING at all.
    lavenderly Posts: 88, Reputation: 23

Dec 28, 2007, 10:24 AM
    You said:
    "We were at our worst when we were together, I want to gove it a try at our best. How do I get him to stop being so angry? When will he stop? why is he acting like this?"

When a woman keeps wishing for a man to change, she is wishing for the sun to rise from the west. It is one thing to want a man to change a small habit, but another thing to want him to stop being angry, jealous, drunk, careless in his sexual acts.

WHAT U SEE IS WHAT U GET. It's a package that you are getting. There is nothing much you can do to make him any different so that he will suit you better. Stop trying to tame him.

There is also no point in playing games, such as making him think of you by giving him a card, making him miss you by transferring to a new location, showing off your new bode or new man indirectly telling him that it is his loss.

It may be that at times we want to try things out so that in future we will not regret that we have not given things a second try. But in your case, regretting a "missed opportunity" is better than regretting a "scarred life" with this man.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Dec 28, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by candygrl1185
    I was unable to stay with him bc he wasnt treating me the way i deserve, and was using coke.
    I stopped reading right here. Why do you want him back? He treated your pooly, and was unable to make safe and secure decisions about his own life? Yeah this sounds like a dream guy to me.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Dec 28, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You didn't learn a darn thing before did you??? I mean, absolutely NOTHING at all.
    Once again, best answer here. ^

You need to wake up girl. Life is decision making. If you constantly make the wrong decisions, then ask for support from all of us, you will be disappointed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend just broke up with me [ 20 Answers ]

He broke up with me and I'm almost 2 months. I don't have anyone to see or talk to, I'm scared, I'm alone, I don't feel like being here. I need help what should I do?

Broke up my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and I was going out with my boyfriend who is 17 for a year and 3 months at first I was really chilled out and wasn't really bothered about the relationship that much but he was really sweet and lovey dovey with me he seemed so sweet kind and funny and I started having feelings for him...

I broke up with my ex boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex boyfriend because he was abusive, possessive and jelouse. He expected me to dump my friends but he wouldn't get rid of his friends. I even think he was cheating on me with another girl. I got my own place to get away from him because I finally got tired of all the crap he was...

My boyfriend broke up with me, I want him back [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend broke up with me today reason being I've got a really bad attitude and he can't marry some one like that I cried and begged him for him to forgive me and that I was sorry he showed no remorse it didtn work what do I do?

View more questions Search