Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chartrand10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Stupid ex.

I used to go out with this guy and he was relly nice and funny but we ended up braking up and he has a girlfriend and he's been flirting with me and trying to kiss me and.. he changed lately I was talking to him on msn (I want to be his friend) and he was telling me that he likes me and then I mentioned his girlfriend and he said he was just joking around with me... should I tell his girlfriend? I feel bad for her and I've heard its not just me he's been flirting with!
    Has anyone else had this happen to them?:confused:
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 11:26 AM
    chartrand10,

I don't see any harm in flirting but if you disapprove then it's up to you to tell him to stop. If he does, all well and good, he can still be a friend. But if he doesn't, knowing how you feel, then he is not being a good friend. We need to be able to trust our friends, and if he doesn't listen to you then don't trust him. He's playing games with you.
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I hope you dump all feelings for him. If he's basically cheating on his ex with you, he's not the type to be looking at for a relationship. And if you know his girlfriend personally... yeah, I think you should tell her. If she's a stranger to you, then don't bother letting her know. It'll come off weird.
    My friend has been in this same situation, and after a while, she realized how he wasn't even worth talking to. Guys like that only want all the girls they can get.
    Seriously, don't even bother with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being stupid? [ 9 Answers ]

I went out with this guy last year April and we went for six months,the relationship was good cause I used to be with this guy 24/7,he made sure that every time he came back from work he came to see me no matter what,but now ever since I've moved out things have changed between the two of us(we...

Stupid, Stupid Me. [ 13 Answers ]

So I had unprotected sex with someone I knew for a day. I am usually very good about these things but things just got out of control. She went back to the states and I haven't talked to her since nor do I have a way to. I pulled out before I finished but then we continued after that. My question...

I might be stupid. [ 6 Answers ]

Im sure that I will sound dumb after you read this... Why does my male puppy have nipples?? Told you I would sound dumb!! :o :o

I must be really stupid! [ 2 Answers ]

hey! I'm abbie I'm new @ this website I've got a test in Algebra II tmrw and my mind is completely blank! I don't remember at all how to do this problem!! Please help?! Simplify the following. 27^√18 ∙ 81^√50

View more questions Search