Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahjan Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 24, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I don't know what to do
    Someone help me what to do I am in a relationship for 3 yrs but for no reason we argued the other day and he told me he doesn't need me anymore so I got mad and hung up on him after that he called many time but nevre left a vioce message or text message to say sorry but yesterday he called serveral times I didn't answer so he send me a text saying ( never call me please) and after that he never called back I fell like dying now even writing this message my tears are flowing down my cheeks tell me what to do I can't call him because I know he won't answer do you guys think he just forgot me in one day by writing a text like that what shall I do help me
    ashbrae3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjan
    someone help me wat to do i am in a relationship for 3 yrs but for no reason we argued the other day and he told me he doesnt need me anymore so i got mad and hung up on him after that he called many time but nevre left a vioce msg or text msg to say sorry but yesterday he called serveral times i didnt answer so he send me a text saying ( never call me please) and after that he never called back i fell like dying now even writing this msg my tears are flowing down my cheeks tell me wat to do i can't call him because i know he wont answer do u guys think he just forgot me in one day by writing a text like that wat shall i do help me
    Just text him and tell him your feelings! If he doesn't text back or call, life goes on. It will hurt like hell, but you have to do it. DOn't make your life revolved around him. If he comes back he comes back, but don't waste your time waiting. If it's meant to be it will happen! If not so what! Your still living enjoy it! :) GoodLuck!
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Oct 25, 2007, 05:11 AM
    No Contact is the only answer here. Give the AHOLE what he wants. He will come back guaranteed. He is on a power trip.
    Ronit Baras Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 05:23 AM
    someone help me wat to do i am in a relationship for 3 yrs but for no reason we argued the other day and he told me he doesnt need me anymore so i got mad and hung up on him after that he called many time but nevre left a vioce msg or text msg to say sorry but yesterday he called serveral times i didnt answer so he send me a text saying ( never call me please) and after that he never called back i fell like dying now even writing this msg my tears are flowing down my cheeks tell me wat to do i can't call him because i know he wont answer do u guys think he just forgot me in one day by writing a text like that wat shall i do help me
    If you love him, call him. Don't let love go away because of an argument. It'll happen not once not twice, people argue. I have been with my boyfriend for 27 years (he is my husband and the father of my kids but still my boyfriend) and we still argue, so what? We are not the same person, we are different and it is OK not to agree on everything.
    Call him, and if he doesn't answer, go and stand in his house and tell him that was a mistake and you were both too upset to make sense and that you came to tell him you still love him and that you both need to talk about it.
    Don't hurt yourself to hurt him!

Go!

Ronit
    The Be Happy in LIFE Coach
    Relationship Coaching - Be Happy in LIFE
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2007, 05:30 AM
    I agree with both, I think you should either text him a long text or write to him explaining how you feel but also ask lots of questions, he might find one of them that he wants to respond to. If he doesn't reply within a few days then you need to realise that its over. If he then texts you much later on either ignore it or tell him sorry but you've moved on. Some of me hopes he gets back in touch with you for your sake but most of me hopes not, you're worth more than him, probably not what you want to hear right now but trust me, you will find someone better suited to you. Good luck.

Oct 25, 2007, 06:12 AM
    I love you all thanks a million for all the great advise I feel so happy because last night without me calling he called me back and I answered I told him why he said never text me and still calling me he said he was just mad and he is sorry I swear to GOd I am so happy now thank you all so so much I wish in the future I did something as good as you guys did for me you guys are greatttttttttttttttttttttttt LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oct 25, 2007, 06:14 AM
    THanks guys read my text above I really am happy to have him back and the good thing is that he called with me calling I'm really really happy love you guys you have given so much courage I was about to do what you guys told me but before I did that he called HORRAYYYYYYYY!! Love you all and thanks a million
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Glad you were able to work this out. Please remember that Ronit (above) is right; don't let arguments destroy your relationship. No two people are exactly the same and have different thoughts and feelings. A good relationship, love or friendship is in need of constant work, this allows progress and in a good relationship it works itself out.
    Stringer
    Ronit Baras Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Sarahjan,

I'm so happy things worked out.
    Make sure it won't happen again.
    You don't need this pain again.

Good luck
    Ronit
    Be Special, Be Yourself

Oct 30, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Hey guys remember I was so happy but now again he started he is behaving real bad I swear to God now I don't know if it is me or him I want to know what to do he started yelling for nothing since Sunday the 28th I try to be calm even though he yells but he won't stop I'm so confused again I need to know if it is me or him? Thank you so much
    ashbrae3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:39 AM
    You need to move on. You don't need that you're too young. Find someone that loves you and treats you with respect!

Hey guys remember i was so happy but now again he started he is behaving real bad i swear to God now i dont know if it is me or him i want to know wat to do he started yelling for nothing since Sunday the 28th i try to be calm even though he yells but he wont stop im so confused again i need to know if it is me or him? thank u so much
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 07:43 AM
    I agree... dump his butt... this is ridiculous.. sounds like he is a child at least emotionly with these games he is playing. You will not have a happy life with someone like him.
    Stringer
    wackymb Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Hey, I wanted to tell you that men say and do stupid things when they get mad. I know. My husband always tells me that we should just get a divorce and it's over stupid stuff. But, I notice that we only fight when I get mad and won't drop the subject and then he gets mad and that's where things start to get worse. He says stuff and you say stuff. Just call him if you really love him and tell him that you shouldn't off gotten mad and that your sorry and you want another chance. When you feel like your going to get angry, leave the room where he is at and calm down or go for a walk. That helps me. I'm not saying that you guys will never fight. That's part of a relationship. But, sometimes when couples fight, it's because of something stupid or jealousy. Just call him. And if he does't answer leave a nice message and ask him to please call you back and wait until he calls. Don't sit there and call him over and over. They hate that. It makes them feel like their not the man. Men are werid but, they can't live without us women. Who would clean up after them? Hope things work out to your liking.
    heat515 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Honey, you need to look at your happiness here. If you are crying every day over this guy, is that the relationship you want? You need to take a long look at this relationship and decide if going on like this is worth it or if you would be much happier without the back and forth. You may love him, but you have to be happy. Good luck dear!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't noe what should I do ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hii... I like this guy in my class... he is otally different from me we hab class last year but this year I hab same class wif him again and I start like him... I don't noe what he think We not friend... In beginning of year he was staring at me sometimes... N he get in 2 my...

Just don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I been having loads of off family and lads really finding it hard to cope with how do I try and sort it out as I may be losing me whole family cause of it and also yesterday I nearly self harmed

What would you do? [ 9 Answers ]

My girl broke up with me 8 days ago and its tearing me apart, ill start from the beginning. Me and Jude had been going out for 10months, she was perfect for me. We quickly fell in love with each other after a few months, we are both young and so admitted that it was both of our first times being...

I don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do I like this one girl but I'm dating this other one and I don't know what to do and I don't want to hurt her. But this one girl makes me happy and the one I'm dating is just a she only wants sex from me and she wants money but she says she loves me so what should I do to get...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

View more questions Search