Is there on the internet where you can lookup phone numbers for free and
    Not have to pay ANYTHING!
    tbrad22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Yellow or white pages.com depending if you want a business or resident
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2007, 02:35 PM
    There are several sites that allow you to lookup phone numbers of people or businesses. Switchboard.com, 411.com and several others.

If you are asking about a reverse lookup, finding out who has a phone number, try anywho.com.
    Megalomaniac Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by webb04
    is there on the internet where you can lookup phone numbers for free and
    not have to pay ANYTHING!
    Another really great one for looking to see if telemarketers or collection agencies are calling you is whocalled.us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone numbers [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to get cell phone numbers of friends you haven't talked to in a while.. the last time I dialed the number it belonged to someone else.. thank you sassy1280 (if so how is it done)

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Cell phone numbers [ 11 Answers ]

How can a person look up cell phone numbers

Cell phone numbers [ 2 Answers ]

How can you identify who a phone number belongs to if it is listed to a cell phone? Is there a way to ID the caller or trace who the number is assigned to? I receive calls from numbers that I do not know and I have tried a reverse look-up with programs such as "Anywho" with no luck. Is anyone...

View more questions Search