Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dealwithitandmoveon Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 12:35 AM
    How to reject a kiss?
    I got a type of big problem.I'm 13.There is a guy who's 15 that when he first saw me he came and asked me my email address.I gave it to him and now he want to date me.He's cute and all but I already like another guy and he knows it and he does like me too because we talk a bit and like that... so now if I go out with this guy(which I don't want to)I'll break the heart of the boy"I love".I was going to tell him that I want to get to know him better and if it is comfortable for him if I bring my friend(girl).If we hang out we have to go to where the other guy is so what I should do if the guy I'm going to "date" put his hands around my waist and kiss me?How should I reject it with out hurting his feelings?I'll really appreciate if u help!thanks.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 2, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Well the first thing you should worry about is your safety then his feelings. Just tell him you are not ready and that he should respect that.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Your 13! I'm 15 and will always "Never been kissed"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to kiss [ 18 Answers ]

I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?

Must we reject human teachers in order to be right with God? [ 9 Answers ]

There is talk on this forum about the wrongness of one depending on teachers to teach us about God. Yet Jesus sent out his Apostles and other disciples to follow his example and teach. So such an idea is necessarily not a Christian one. Correct? Matthew 28 18And Jesus came and spake unto...

Embarrassed to Kiss! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17.  I've been dating this guy for 6 months.  We've gotten comfortable to being pretty intimate with each other... We're a pretty touchy-feely couple.. and that's cool - I've never felt so close before.   Haha except you'll laugh when I say - we've never kissed!  Now, let me say - none of it...

Best way to reject ex's friendship. [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time posting in a while, I suppose you can check out my other posts for some more background info. If needed but I just have a fairly general question. After officially ending our relationship of 2 years that had been on a break by asking out another girl, my exboyfriend is trying...

Embarrassed to kiss(2) [ 3 Answers ]

Please, somebody answer Anon's question because I have the same problem. I just don't know what to do and funny that I want my first one to be fantastic and unforgettable while I don't know the smallest thing about this whole thing. Watching other people doing it doesn't help!

View more questions Search