Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umm umm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Girl I love has a boyfriend
    The girl I love has a boyfriend. How I get her?
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Aug 8, 2007, 05:41 AM
    If this girl is currently in a relationship, don't attempt to interfere. You're only expressing immaturity by stepping in between the two of them, and that is very unattractive. Find something or someone else... it'll keep you occupied, and maybe even give you that amazing love! Just remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea; never rush love!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 06:11 AM
    You don't get her. Get your own female. She is unavailable to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love the girl that has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ok there is this girl at my school that I really like and I have liked ever since I was in middle school. We have become good friends and we chat on Facebook and over MSN a lot and I really want to tell her how I feel about her. The problem is she has a boyfriend and has had this boyfriend for...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

The girl I'm in love with has a boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

I need advice from an outside source other than bias friends, there is this girl who is my friend she is going out with an ex mate she supposedly has mutual feelings for me she has expressed a certain dislike for some qualities in her boyfriend and has expressed that if circumstances were...

Girl I love has boyfriend [ 33 Answers ]

I met this girl last year and spent every day with her (I was a 8th grader, so I practically saw her everyday). I began to grow more and more attracted to her, but when I went to make a move, she pulled the were too good of friends b.s... so in anger and such I dated another girl immediately after...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search