Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2003, 09:57 AM
    Not getting along with boyfriend
    I'm having doubts about going back to live with my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 yrs and have a 12 month baby together. Lately we've been arguing over stupid things. If things don't go his way he thinks I'm selfish. He also curses at me and yells at me in front of our baby. I left him to stay with my parents and he left a message on my parents answering machine saying that he has been cheating on me. Later on he tells me he just says that because he was mad. He thinks I'm cheating since I've been away, but I haven't been. I need some advice about what to do.

??
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2003, 10:38 PM
    Re: Not getting along with boyfriend
    mia, hi, if I can ask: "How old are you two?" Sounds like he is very immature. And how can he think you are going out with someone else when he says so himself, even if he says he is "just saying that because he's mad"? Besides, after 6 years, if he is still so immature and still does not respect you enough to even trust you, I mean c-mon, he has no right to want you back. The only way to break his cycle of whining is if he goes to your parents' house where you are staying and talk it out with you & your parents.

Otherwise, the situation will get worse. If he does not give and start trusting you, there is no reason for you to come back to him. Stay with your parents for a few days and see how he acts. In this case, he should be the 1st one who should apologize to you and your parents, not you. Make him beg. If he is not man enough to admit he's wrong, then leave him. That will teach him a lesson and force him to see what he's missed. ;) 8)
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2003, 12:30 PM
    Not getting along with boyfriend
    It seems that he is temperamental & impulsive. If you think you can't tolerate his behavior & attitude any longer, you should break it off with him, rather than suffering in silence.
    If you still love him & want to give him another chance, you should give him an ultimatum. Tell him that you & he will have to go separate ways if he doesn't change his attitude.
    It's better for you to sort things out with him sooner than later.
    1finediva Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2003, 11:09 AM
    I totally agree with olka... its obvious that you two still love each other because if you didn't you wouldn't be asking for help and you can tell that he still loves you because he called you up to clarify why he said what he said, give the ultimatum!! GOOD LUCK
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2004, 10:06 PM
    Ah wonderful hindsight.. it's always 20/20 and it always amazes me how anyone could give someone of their body.. especially a baby without the benefit of marriage.. ah lust... made for men! Good luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as me. [ 20 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing to post, but my boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do. It's great when we do it, but it's a problem just getting him IN the mood. I mean, we normally have sex once every one to two days, but that's not really enough for me, and if I want to go again immediately...

Me boyfriend never wants to have sex! [ 23 Answers ]

We have been together for about 1 year and a half almost. Around the 10th month mark... he seemed to have lost the drive, and I have a high sex drive. I wouldn't mind it every day. But it slowly stopped. Tomorrow will be a month since we've had sex. I have tried numerous times to talk to him about...

Do I need a new boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend (bobby) have been together for 7 months and we fight like everyday about something.. Since them 7 months we broke up (an actually real break up) for 2 days.. N I started dating this tom guy and we kissed.. And then me and bobby got back together and I told bobby about...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search