Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blazin13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
    I love the girl that has a boyfriend
    Ok there is this girl at my school that I really like and I have liked ever since I was in middle school. We have become good friends and we chat on Facebook and over MSN a lot and I really want to tell her how I feel about her. The problem is she has a boyfriend and has had this boyfriend for almost 9 months now. He's not a bad guy, he respects her, and I'm even a polite friend to him (we are both on the same soccer team and the same age). Even though she has a boyfriend she has flirted with me and sent me very confusing messages (hugging, going out of her way to talk to me at my workplace, etc.. ) I want her to be with me in the way I want to be with her but I don't know how to go about doing it. And I just pray I'm not being used... because it wouldn't be the first time. Can somebody please help me or give me advice?
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin13
    Ok there is this girl at my school that I really like and I have liked ever since I was in middle school. We have become good friends and we chat on Facebook and over MSN alot and I really want to tell her how I feel about her. The problem is she has a boyfriend and has had this boyfriend for almost 9 months now. He's not a bad guy, he respects her, and I'm even a polite friend to him (we are both on the same soccer team and the same age). Even though she has a boyfriend she has flirted with me and sent me very confusing messages (hugging, going out of her way to talk to me at my workplace, etc..) I want her to be with me in the way I want to be with her but I don't know how to go about doing it. And I just pray I'm not being used....because it wouldn't be the first time. Can somebody please hlep me or give me advice?
    Well... if she's had a boyfriend this long then I think she really does like him, and the flirting is just a sign of missing her single life, I'm like that... I've had a boyfriend now for 2 months and I have to have the odd flirt to keep me sane lol. I think you should just respect your friendships and if she becomes single... get in there! In the meantime experiment with other girls... u never know, if she sees you with other gals she might get a little jellous...
    Good luck! X
    treptrip Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2010, 11:30 PM

I think what you need to do is just wait it out see and react to every action that happens. You need to be subtle yet . You have to see the window of opportunity open for you. If you open that window yourself it might not end in the way you wanted it to go. Just wait and see what happens
    treptrip Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2010, 11:32 PM

Sorry you need to be subtle yet aggressive forgot to use that. You also need to know that if you wait too long that window might just close on you forever. So go for it when you have your chance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

The girl I'm in love with has a boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

I need advice from an outside source other than bias friends, there is this girl who is my friend she is going out with an ex mate she supposedly has mutual feelings for me she has expressed a certain dislike for some qualities in her boyfriend and has expressed that if circumstances were...

How can you tell if another girl wants your boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with his best friend and his girlfiriend recently moved in me and her were starting to be friends and now we barely talk the closer she gets with my boyfriend I'm already a quieter person but how do I know if she's just uncomfortable around me or she starting to like my...

Girl I love has boyfriend [ 33 Answers ]

I met this girl last year and spent every day with her (I was a 8th grader, so I practically saw her everyday). I began to grow more and more attracted to her, but when I went to make a move, she pulled the were too good of friends b.s... so in anger and such I dated another girl immediately after...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search