Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DtheDevil Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me
    Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So me and her lived under the same roof for like 3 months. I had some fun with her, I even slept with her once (no sex)but it was for only 30 minutes. She lived in my sis's room. At first, I wasn't that interested in her, but the more I get to know her, the more I like her. I've always been protecting her and helping her with every issue. But it seems that she's not interested in me. Then she went to different school from me and she fell in love with a guy. He's quite popular, no wonder, she likes him. I dun have anything, I'm seventeen years old, she's sixteen years old, and that guy is at the same age as her, he's more good looking than me, is more popular and everything. When she moved to another house, she mailed me that she missed me so much, that day I had big crush on her, I even cried when she said that. After some days I confessed to her that I like her and she said that it's so funny that I like her and she considers me as her friend only. Then she tried to avoid me, but I've always followed her, when she has some problems, it was my responsibility to be punished from her problems. Then my cousin has developed some feelings towards her and he can get to her house whenever he wants unlike me. Now, she's not avoiding me anymore, but still, she said she only wants me to be her neutral friend, not close anymore, when I heard that I cried the whole week, suffered from depression and had to see a psychologist. She was also sad when she was rejected by that guy... so I get to him and ing kneel in front of him and beg him to like her a bit... for at least 2 weeks, so he agreed and he asked : Why are you doing that when you love her 10 000 times than I do. OMG, I'm crazy into her, but I dun want her to be sad. My cousin even slept in her room few times. I'm getting jealous of them, how lucky these 2 guys are. You know, I would give my life for her, to me, my life is nothing compared to her. Her parents beated me, because they thought that I was the one who slept with her in her room,she asked me to say it that it was me... because she didn't want my cousin to have some problems. OMG, isn't this enough? I wanted to forget her but it's so hard, I know I won't ever get her, but I want to at least satisfy her and make her happy. Everyone said that I'm stupid and so... Her parents forbid me to see her and my parents also forbid me to see her. I'm really down now, I've never had a girlfriend and so... I love her, but she doesn't feel anything towards me, and it hurts me so much that I wish to kill myself and never exist. I cried every single day, when I call her she doesn't respond and when write a sms text to her she doesn't reply too and when my cousin write to her she reply so quickly. OMG, maaaan, I just want her to be at least my friend, I would be happy if she would ever hug me or hold my hand. It hurts me though... Í've even broke my arm when I tried to save her from a car accident, but it seems like she would never appreciate that what I'm doing to her. But that's fine, I dun need her to appreciate that I just want her to be my friend and stop ignoring me. When she was sick, I sold my mobile phone to buy her medicine, whoch was really expensive. I need some help, she still ignores me, I want to help if there's something what would help me to get over her. Or what would be better, how would I get her?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 03:52 PM

You know the best way out of a Love triangel.

Dont be part of it

You want to kill your self? over a girl because she does not like you? are you really that weak? A your not gonna fight and get back on your feet? you just gonna give up like a wimp?? Yuck! you have as much self confidance as Cornackly depressed lemming!

Dude you beged the other guy to like her?

Man! What are you doing. She likes you only as a friend

I would total distances myself from her.
    You have a serious crush on her.
    And it is going to keep on eating at you if you do not stop your actions right now

What you have done is not healthy.. you know the reason why.. both parents have stop you from seeing her

Its because You are acting like a Nutter!
    With major issues

I would give my life for her? What typ of crap is that. Kid get your head out of your A@@ and out of this movie world you live in

Yeah you love her? You don't love her its an Obsession!. and yeah it hurts that she does not want to be with you.. still does not mean you should act
    Like this

You sold your phone to get her meds? Dude that's so pathetic.
    You are acting like a hurt lost puppy
    And that is not attractive!

But for you to act like this? Come off it.

You can forget her being your friend after the way you acted. you can't control your feelings

But you can control how you ACT! and you my friend. acted like a total nut job. with an obsessive mind and a worped sence of reality

So kid. Get your head back down to eath. Right.
    Stop talking to her
    Break of contact

Before they call the police. And stop you from going near her.

Don't think I'm being hard on you..
    We all hurt when someone does not give back our love.

But you have No right to act the way you Have!
    Ruislip Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2008, 05:01 PM

Hey dude... you've got it bad. There's no shame in that though so stop beating yourself up. You need to re focus. Look at yourself in the mirror an look into your eyes... Do you really like what you see? Think of your actions lately.. again ask yourself are you proud of them? If she was doing this stuff to you could you honestly take her seriously? Until you can answer NO to these Q's you should not even breathe in her direction! You need my young friend to get your seflf bsck to ground zero and work on becoming a more centred individual. She liked you once so there will be others who like you more in the future only if you create that space by growing and moving on! It's not easy but it is doable so Just do it! Young Sir and You'll be pleasantly surprised! :)...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 05:07 PM

She's a user. She asks you to do things for her that get you in trouble. Why do you love someone like that?

You deserve to be with someone that loves you as much as you love them. She's not even good friendship material.

Love hurts, especially when it isn't returned. You have to stop trying to contact her and get on with your life.

As long as you try to remain friends, you'll never move on.

No contact, heal, get therapy, move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 05:09 PM
    You definitely need a better way to deal with your feelings.

Never make a person a priority in your life, while allowing them to make you an option in theirs.
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 05:15 PM

Darnit Tal, I still have to spread the rep. I agree 100%.

Dec 5, 2008, 10:59 AM

Yeah yeah, I know it's pathetic and it's not that I'm not trying to forget her... I still need some help
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 11:04 AM

Devil, I know exactly how you feel man. It takes awhile, but you need to realize you will get over this, and you MOST IMPORTANTLY need to realize your life is much more that just her. You aren't pathetic. You have learned how to love, which, believe it or not, is an accomplishment in itself. Life is hard, and without these small challenges we wouldn't learn anything. Why do we fall?? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up. You are a good guy, you had the capacity to love. That makes you special. Now you just need to realize that you are good enough for anyone. Learn to love yourself. No one is worth your life! Keep your chin up and believe in yourself!! Life will get better, trust me. Good things happen to good people, and you are a good person my friend.
    Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 12:36 PM

Read the stickies at the beginning of this forum, or click on the link in my signature. Let us know if it fits your situation.
    MrJaNgLeS7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 01:55 PM

Hey man I know how you feel I thought I loved some one too but she didn't feel the same way about me so I forgot her I moved on and you need to do the same thing. After I moved on I found someone who I can say I love and she loves me back. Keep this in mind man there are more fish in the sea. Trust me man there is someone out there for you and only u. u just got to forget about her and go on with your life and the person that will love you will find u.
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 03:37 PM

Hey look nothing comes easy in this life
    We all have to go threw this.

But trust me. It can only get better.

Regards

Dec 6, 2008, 04:18 AM

But I don't how much time it takes to get over, I'm having her in my mind every single seconds OMG, even now I'm thinking of her, when I'm at school, I'm also thinking of her... Do u know what would help me to forget her, and thanks all for advice
    Expert

Dec 6, 2008, 05:33 AM

Did you read the stickies?

Dec 7, 2008, 07:45 AM

Yeah, I read them, today I met her with her boyfriend, OMG, I feel so jealous T.T.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:46 AM

You met with her BF... why?

Dec 7, 2008, 10:44 AM

I just met them by chance, I wanted to go to cinema to relieve my stress and depression, to forget about her, but I met her with her BF in cinema, how they were holding their hands,OMG, it hurts so much, it hurts... I can't describe the pain which I'm holding in my chest... I think I'm the worst bad lucker in the world, just when I tried to forget about her, I met her and her BF in the cinema, OMG... when I saw them I ran home quickly and cried along my way at home... I feel so embarrassed, so many people saw me
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 01:41 PM

This isn't love, this is obsession. Only you can get through this but not if you keep thinking you have a chance.

It really may be time to get therapy to help you through this. It doesn't seem like you are capable of doing this alone.
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Your putting way too much importance on her, and not enough on you.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 03:05 PM

You think you have the worst luck in the world?

Kid get some perspective
    There are people in this world
    That have lost there familys

There homes
    There jobs

Everything.

And you say you have bad luck just because you met a girl that you like, and she is with a boyfriend?

As I said before. Get your head back down to earth kid.

Your life isn't that bad.

Worst luck. HA!
    You have no idea what pain is
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 09:21 PM

I agree True Faith, 100%. Loving someone who doesn't love you back isn't bad luck, it happens, to all of us! It's how you deal with it that matters.

You can wallow in self pity (like you're doing) or move on, forget about her and find someone who cares about you as much as you care about her.

Only you are holding yourself back from happiness, no one else.

As long as you keep obsessing about this girl you don't have a future with anyone, even yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love triangle [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know that am seeing this guy who loves me and I love him but the thing is he's getting married to some one else and he said to me that hell have me in his life in whatever shape or form he can but the thing is the other day I slept with some one else it was a one off I know I...

Triangle love [ 5 Answers ]

I'm vey sad anh confused rite now. No judgement here please. All I need is a good advice not a bad judgement. Tim and I were both in a relationship with others when we met. But we both weren't hAppy with our partners. The thing was we both have little ones about the same age. As time goes by after...

Love Triangle [ 6 Answers ]

Hello you guys! I have a big problem and one of my friends said that this site maybe could help me. So I sign up! And well, my problem is this: I'm 18! I'm in collage and I've been dating this girl for a year! I've been truly deeply madly in love with her since the day I've met her (2 years...

Love Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love sooo friken much and he loves me a lot too. But his friend likes me as much too and I like his friend also... and I have to make a decision on who to choose. Some of my friends don't like my boyfriend because they think I could do better, he treats me badly, and...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

View more questions Search