Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfamale Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:37 AM
    My girl cheated when I got locked up
    I went to jail for about a year and my girl was with two other people. The first time she told me that it was a big mistake and she was sorry, but then she did it again. I was getting letters and calls but then all the sudden it stopped. She said that she was going to come see me on my b-day to figure it all out and talk to me. So my dumb took the people who really loved me (family) off the visitation list and put her down. She didn't show up,which really added to all the pain but on top of that she wouldent even pick up the ohone to give me any reason at all. That's when I found out later by her that she was seeing the second guy. I got out and got back with her when I haven't talked to her in months, what am I thinking? Anyway things just don't feel the same I feel so ashamed that I'm with her but still don't want to hurt her by leaving her. But when is enough enough? All I can do is think about how she left me when I was down and out, to me that's just not love. Your supposed to be there for someone when there down not kick them. I'm just confused, there are other women who try to talk to me but I won't do that cause I don't want to hurt her. What is wrong with me and what should I do?
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 09:44 AM

Action speak louder than words. She slept around while you were away. She didn't even come visit you. That should show you how much she cares about you and your feelings.

I think it's only fair to yourself to leave her and start over with someone else.

Why be involved with something if you're not happy with it?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 09:44 AM

Enough is enough when you man up and decide it is. For me, once is ENOUGH. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on ME.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2009, 09:46 AM

She cheated twice already. I think that's enough torture for you. You don't need to put up with that anymore. Time to move on with your life.

You're out of jail, it's time to start a fresh life. Correct your past mistakes. Don't look back. Keep moving forward and make yourself a better person without that cheater in your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 09:57 AM

Take her off the list, and put family back on it. You have enough to think about without her.

Leave her alone.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 10:30 AM

If you couldn't deal with her cheating ways you shouldn't had took her back. It even you forgive her or you don't?

What do you mean your afraid of hurting her feelings? When the shoe was on the other foot she wasn't afraid of hurting yours? And she let you down how many times?

Time for you to be honest with her and move on. There is no sense in staying with someone when your heart isn't in it.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 11:46 AM

Drop this girl, it's only going to get you in more trouble. She's not worth it, get your life back on track without the lying cheating female
    HighandDryinnNy Posts: 84, Reputation: 17

May 7, 2009, 12:05 PM

Part of you picking up the pieces of your life when you got out involved changing people places and things. You can't do the same things and expect different results. I don't know why you went to jail, but the girl couldn't remain faithful. Its time to do something different, something positive that will affect your life in a positive way. You said you feel ashamed, nothing positive can come out of that. Take the first step to improving your life by doing what's right and moving on. She may want to move on too, but feels guilty for what she did, so she sticks it out too. Either way, this isn't right for you, do what is.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 12:19 PM

She didn't stick with you through the thick and the thin.
    You have two options
    Talk things over with her and see if she is going to be stronger and faithful. If she is young she may have been making stupid decisions and giving her the benefit of the doubt may work but you need to discuss and let her know from here on out if she cheats again its over and that's final.

If you really don't trust her and don't have the feelings you had for her break up with her.
    If you can't work it out then you are living a lie as well as she was.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:38 PM

You deserve monogamy. She hasn't given that to you.

When people are in a relationship, they should be IN the relationship. Not cheating around, not breaking promises, not lying.

You have every right to want to be #1 in your partner's life.

I'm sorry, but I say that it's time to move on.
    dev514xozx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 05:32 PM
    The sins of the past do not out wheigh the sins of the future, they are equally wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Girlfriend Cheated on me with another girl! [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I don't usually resort to the internet for advice but I'm desprate and I need some real opinons on my problem.PlEaSe HeLp Me Ok me and my Girlfriend have been going out for 4 months now and I've been thinking she mite be the girl for me.I know that's a bit KrAzY since were both only 16 and have...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

Is allowing a girl to believe you've cheated worse than cheating? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok well a few week ago I finished with my girlfriend, I didn't want to but the situation we were in made it so.Anyway she said no why don't we have a break. So I agreed... then like the clever sod I am, I get my phone out and start to write a text, keep in my mind I had no credit, and I position...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

View more questions Search