Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2010, 03:02 PM

You have to find somewhere else to live in order to get over him. If you can't move in with someone else, you need to consider getting a 2nd job in order to meet the bills.

It's hard enough to get over someone when you don't see them, but seeing them everyday is simply putting yourself through continual torture.

Move on and move out ASAP.
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2010, 01:48 PM
    My ex over me?
    Threads merged again

I have been with the same guy for almost 3 years. And we broke up for like good good in I would say late April. I moved out almost 2 months later.. (although when we were living together we would still act like we were together). Its obviously not the end of August so its been 4 months.. and he was sort of seeeing this girl and I was sort of seeing this guy. And we are both still single. He makes fun of guys I try to date. When I ask him if I can come stay with him for a night or two to get away from my parents he lets me... he lets me cuddle with him at night. And while he sleeps he cuddles with me. I don't get it? Is he over me? What should I do to get him back I'm still very much in love

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I never thought it would come down to this [ 36 Answers ]

Well.. here I am at college... and the day my exams start I find out he's been sleeping with my friend... and she had been staying there all weekend.. as the week panned out (last week) I found out more and more lies.. like he was sleeping with another one of my friends while I was at work, that...

I thought he had liked me. [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy at a party and we had kept making eye contact from across the room. He later asked me if I wanted to be his partner for beer pong and I said yes. We flirted while we played, he gave me compliments about how good I was and he said we "had chemistry" because we were playing so well...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

View more questions Search