Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LIZ2007 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 09:47 AM
    You are so right...

Anyway I deleted his number from my cell phone...

I don't want to be temted to call...

But if he calls I'll let you guys know
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Assuming will drive you crazy so try not to. Try to keep your life in perspective, and be happy without him. If its meant to be you will hook up, so keep expectations realistic, as you are both essentially strangers.

Aug 9, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Wow... we've been texting each other lately and I figure out that all he probably wants is a booty call...

He's always telling me how he wants to lay in bed w/ me...

And we've only gone out once...

I really like this guy... but I don't know what to do...

I want him like that too but Im scared I might fall for him...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
    He's using you. Plain and simple. Kick him to the curb.

Aug 10, 2007, 02:48 PM
    I got back with my ex and Im still talking to this guy... I don't want to let my boyfriend go but Im attracted to this one guy... what should I do...

I think all this guy wants from me is a booty call... and I probably want the same from him... but I'm so bad... I don't want to let go of my boyfriend... and either stop talking to this guy...

What should I do...

Im so tempted my by this guy...

But Im in LOVE with my boyfriend...

Only that our relationship is not fun anymore...

What do you advice me
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Can you do without a boyfriend or you must have a boyfriend?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Maybe you should leave them both alone, and find your own happiness, as neither seems to be making you happy enough to be faithful.
    Expert

Aug 11, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LIZ2007
    I got back with my ex and Im still talking to this guy....I dont want to let my boyfriend go but Im attracted to this one guy...what should I do..............
    You don't want to let go of your boyfriend, but I am sure he'll let go of you when he finds out about this.

I think all this guy wants from me is a booty call........and I probably want the same from him.....
    Make sure you use condoms, you wouldn't want to get a disease of one sort or another. Worse yet, what if you give the disease to your boyfriend, then he'll know for sure that you don't love him like you say you do.

but im so bad....
    Yup, I'll have to agree.

i dont want to let go of my boyfriend
    Then get rid of the other dude.

and either stop talking to this guy............
    Then get rid of your boyfriend.

what should I do.....
    Get rid of them both and get healthy before you have any relationship.

..Im so tempted my by this guy....

But Im in LOVE with my boyfriend....
    You are not, and I stress the word NOT in love with your boyfriend if you are tempted by this other person. If you were in love you would not be tempted.
    lindso4316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Ok this is what you should do! Well first I should tell you something about being plane hard to get well if you are trying to be plane hard to get then he will never like you because he will think everything went terrible. So first of all you should apologize. Because he is probbly feeling like he gave you the most terrible date and that is why you should apologize .
    Expert

Aug 13, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Lindso, please read this, as to how the comments feature is supposed to work. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

lindso4316 disagrees: this awnswer is not helpful because who ever is giving the advice frist of all dosne't even know her boyfriend and second of all he is cridisizing him for know rezone!!
    It's pretty obvious you did not read Liz's OTHER thread talking about her and her boyfriend and whether she should cheat on him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unwanted phone calls [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Unwanted/threatining phone calls [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriends ex has found my number in the phone book. The problem is that I live at home with my parents and I do not have a land line, only a cell phone. I stay on the upper floor of their home by myself and can not hear the phone down stairs. The problem is that she calls at all hours of the...

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

Unwated phone calls [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

How are cell phone calls transmitted [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I make a cellphone call from say Louisiana to California, how is the call transmitted: I am interested in knowing the exact details. How many base stations may be involved and when? When are wireless and wired mediums used? Is the method of transmission similar to that of a landline...

View more questions Search