Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoccerQueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:30 PM
    What should I get my boyfriend for a present?
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and he has got me things here and there but I feel like I should get him something but I don't know what?

Any ideas?
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Think about things he likes. Maybe he likes collage basketball. Get him tickets to an upcoming game. Perhaps he needs new sunglasses. Then go get him a nice pair. Or you could bundle. Say, two t-shirts and a new book. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Present for boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Haloe, my boyfriend's birthday is coming in a week's time and I have no idea what to buy to him at all.. =( I gave him paw doll and sewn teddy bear for him before already.. really no idea what would be a better present for his coming birthday.. >__<

What present to give for my boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

I am with my boyfriend 2 weeks but I can't without him so I want to make a present for his birthday but I don't know what... can you help me?

What present can I get my boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

I want to get something nice for my boyfriend.. he's not like other boys (but he's not gay before you say anything) we'venearly been going out 6 months and I want to get him something nice he will enjoy but I really have no ideas :/ he's not into football or anything like that... any ideas would be...

What's a good present to get for your boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

HELPP:/ I don't know what to get my befriend for his birthday we have been dating for a year now and he's going to be leaving off to collage soon and I want to get him something that he will remember and not just leave it lying around. He loves to play soccer, he jokes around a lot,but other then...

No present from my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I've been with a boyfriend for 2 months now. We don't live in the same country . So we met on the Internet and we felt like love but after a month when he came to me he did not bring me anything with him .he's working good and he spent money in other expensive things when he visited me but all the...

View more questions Search