Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 04:45 PM
    I hate my mother!
    (I'm 16) Here's the deal. My mother is very whiney and acts like everything under the sun stresses her out. My sister, my dad, and I all take it, but it's so annoying! She makes me and my sister feel like we're not quite good enough! I got B's on my report card and guess what she said. She said, "You can do better." Plus, today we were cleaning the WHOLE day then she starts freaking out and yelling, "EVERYWHERE I TURN THERE'S A MESS! I CAN'T EVEN CLEAN ONE ROOM WITHOUT THERE BEING ANOTHER MESS!" then I said, "Mom, just go take a walk." Then my [U]awesome mom says, "Why don't you just help?!" After that she started freaking out about me making a stupid CAKE wrong. I've written before about why I have anger issues, and I just figured out why. [I]My wonderful mother. What do I do about her? I've tried talking to her about it and she started ranting about how I'm so very unhelpful! My dad just stays quiet and my sister tells me to stop arguing! I live in a very stressful family and I need help! :'(

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my mother hate me so much? [ 13 Answers ]

My mother for some reason hates me so much it hurts, she can't stand my face and has been telling me this from a very young age. I feel I've had a sad childhood, in my teens unless I was working and paying money at home she would ignore me and make life hell. Her not talking to me but giving extra...

Son who seems to hate mother? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 27yr old son who just moved back home to try and get on his feet finanially. We let him live in the basement which is completely furnished with a rec room and bedroom. He has a very good job but because of student loans etc. he got himself into a rut. My husband and I pay for everything...

I hate my mother [ 17 Answers ]

My mother: Cheated on my dad with my best friends dad when I was around 7/8, and was supposed to leave me Dad for him, however they got back together. Things seemed okay for a while after that. Whilst I was around 13, my mother was cheating on my Dad who at that point worked nights, all the...

Hate my mother [ 5 Answers ]

I think I hate my mother. She is 81 and in terrific health. She is unkind to me - and puts me down. My daughter is getting married and she will not come to the wedding because we are not inviting my niece who is 6. My daughter does not want children at her wedding and it is an evening wedding....

I hate my mother [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 30yr old wife and mom to an adorable 2yr old boy.I feel like I've finally got myself and my family put together and established but it's my once very stable parents who are falling apart.im an only child and I had a picture perfect childhood.my mother was a stay at home mom and my father was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.