Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Do my "friends" even like me?
    (I'm 16 years old) Lately, I've been questioning whether my friends even like me! My "friend", Jasmin, has been getting on my group of 5 friends. She's always moody unless she's with this girl Morgan who is a friend, but we don't really hang out with her. My friends Rylee and Keyton are in LOVE with these two girls (one of whom I really dislike). Rylee and Keyton are always talking about their inside jokes and funny stories with these two people! Me and my best friend, Zofia, are close but I'm sometimes the third wheel between me, Zofia, and this girl Mya. Plus, Zofia and I are left out ALL the time! Sometimes, I feel like I annoy my friends! Help!

P.S. There's no other group who I'd want to hang out with really... everyone is fake! :'{
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Mar 2, 2012, 08:39 PM
    From what you say, of course your friends like you... may be they have other things keeping them occupied within a few members of your gang, but that doesn't mean that they hate you... be yourself, you don't have to please anyone, and when you start trying to please them, that's when you are an annoyance... cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After the "Friends with Benefits" question, he started to act weird. Why? [ 4 Answers ]

OK well where do I start. I have been on some social networking sites. And I found an old friend and we started talking. And he was being very flirty, and then he ask me out of the blue "What do you think about us being friends with benefits" and I said umm I don't really know. But after I said...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

My girlfreind has many man "friends", am I being jealous or controlling? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone; I REALLY hope to get some responses to help me with this, and I respect all that reply... ty My girlfriend and I are very much in love, at least I hope we both are. I am a guy that is very family orientated, and care very much about my partners feelings, and happiness. My...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

View more questions Search