Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LostInLove2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 08:41 AM
    So there's this guy
    OK so there's this guy we’ve been in and out of our relationship for the last 5 months.But now I'm getting tired of it.When we where apart I did date others.And when we where together one min he was loved up the next he was your using me for money[hes the son of billionairs] and to add more ot the problem he's got a one night stand pregnet and a kid ? WHAT SHOULD I DO {There something about him that make me keep coming back to him[no its not money I don't let him buy me anythink]:(:(:confused:
    bmc_imr4308 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Well to try and solve your problem you must first find out what keeps drawing you back to him. Even though it's not the money there must be something about him that you like (have you tried telling him). But if he keeps yelling at you for because he thinks its for the money then I would say that he's not worth it. Try dating others again and see if you can take you mind off him and be happy with another guy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2009, 09:23 AM

You should have more self respect and not allow others to use you
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 20, 2009, 10:47 AM

If you're tired of it, then stop and get away from the situation. Why are you torturing yourself?
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 11:22 AM

If the two of you have been seeing each other for 5 months, and its on and of and there is already a 'world' of trouble... and you're tired of it...

Like I Wish said: Why torture yourself?

It is easier said then done: but you should stop seeing him and work on getting over this.

It seems like this and him isn't really worth it at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search