Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 28, 2009, 10:11 PM
    Should I go to turnabout?
    Hey all its me. I just wanted to ask if I should go to my turnabout dance. I went to my first dance ever at high school this yr at homecoming as a junior. I didn't have fun and my friends left me as soon as we got there. They figured I was somewhere else. I cried at a table for like three hours. But anyway I won't have a date to the dance because I'm shy and I'm not settling for some loser. But I don't know if I should go because of what happened last time. What do you think?
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 28, 2009, 10:14 PM

Bag it. If you don't think you will have fun then don't go.
    -

Jan 30, 2009, 11:22 PM

Gee thanks that helped. Not
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 31, 2009, 11:01 AM

Well, he DID answer your freaking question... you asked if you should go or not, and he said no since you won't have fun.. if you want to hear the answer "yeah, go!" than don't bother asking for real opinions..
    I second Mark, if you won't have fun figure out something else to do.. I never go to the dances at least.
    -

Feb 20, 2009, 07:22 PM

Wow your a real pot of gold. Please stay off my questions with your attitude
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2009, 07:34 PM

Let me see, you went alone to a dance and cryed, and you call the other people losers??

It appears you are not looking to enjoy and have fun by going out with someone and having fun, so you set your sights on the wrong people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Turnabout is fair play [ 4 Answers ]

BEST LAWYER STORY OF THE YEAR, DECADE AND PROBABLY THE CENTURY! Charlotte , North Carolina . USA . A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then Insured them against, among other things, fire. Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great Cigars and...

View more questions Search