Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GHOSTxFACE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:36 PM
    She has a boyfriend. I like her. She likes me.
    I've liked this girl since the eighth grade (I'm now in tenth grade) and I've kept my feelings for her locked deep inside because of damned indecision and pride... but my cousin has recently been telling me that all her friends including this girl think I'm the hottest thing in school!

Not only them but almost every girl she knows! But my heart belongs to her so I was super excited when I found out she liked me as well but she has a boyfriend and I don't want to ruin whatever they have... but I also like her very very much... I'm lost :confused:
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 6, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Talk to her, find out how are things between the two of them, be honest about your feelings, and ask her about hers. You are young and have plenty of time. If things are good between them then wait, things don't always work out. But that's good you don't want to mess what she has up, it shows you care for her and respect her.
    laura224 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2011, 01:04 AM
    You are so nice to not want to ruin everything. What I say is ask her to choose ONE of you because she can't have both and yeah. But don't say all that just ask her in person and be honest
    katiemm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Yeah ik how you feel, but all I did was tlk to him and told him how I honesrly felt and he told me he feels the same way.its really confusing but I think if you just tlk to her amd be there as a friend everything will turn out OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to no if an ex boyfriend still likes you [ 6 Answers ]

How can u tell if your ex boyfriend still likes you

I don't like my boyfriend as much as he likes me. [ 8 Answers ]

My friend Steve* asked me out about three weeks ago. We've known each other since last year and my friends tell me that he has liked me since. I went to a concert with him and other things like ice skating and movies. I never really had feelings for him and when he asked me out, it was so sudden...

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

HELP! My boyfriend likes me more than I like him [ 11 Answers ]

Thank you so much for listening to me. So last year by boyfriend tom asked me out and I said yes we lasted for 3 months then we broke up around January. My nosey friend hooked us back together. I like him in all but I don't want a boyfriend. When he asked me out I didn't have the heart to say no....

How would I know if my ex boyfriend still likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me but I still believes that he likes me. He's always trying to contact me after what he did.

View more questions Search