Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackieeez Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 03:49 PM
    I dumped my boyfriend and now I want him back
    :confused: I dumped my boyfriend a year ago and since then we've still been talking and are still friends. Ive realized that I've made a mistake and want to go back to the way things used to be. He's on the football team now and has a lot of girls that like him. I ended up telling him that I still like him and he told me he wants to just be friends and that we've already tried and it didn't work out and that he doesn't think anything is there anymore. I care about this guy a lot... is there anything I can still do to try to get him to have the same feelings again?
    LeanneDucan Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2007, 07:29 AM
    If a guy tells you he is not interested this is your cue to move on! It might suck, but it's a fact of life that sometimes people will fall out of love with you. And if you are the one who dumped them and left them for an entire year to move on, they will often not want to walk backwards and re-ignite those old feelings for you out of fear that they will be jerked around again! Real love is unselfish, so ask yourself this! Is this guy better off without you and with someone who would never have dumped him in the first place, because they truly appreciate him for who he is inside, whether he is popular and exciting on the surface or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

I dumped my boyfriend/ and I want him back. [ 5 Answers ]

:( I broke up with my boyfriend on v-day, Because I thought he liked my best friend, After I broke things off, I talked to him about it, And I realized that I was wrong. And now he won't talk to me hardly at all, And when we do talk, I get all toung tied and don't know what to say, so I end up...

Boyfriend dumped me [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get over my boyfriend of 6.5 years? He split up with me just before xmas and then said he made a mistake and we got back together. On new years eve he wanted time again. He dumped me a month ago. He said that he cared and loved for me as a sister. He wants to be friends but don't think I...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

View more questions Search