He won't talk to me.

Asked Feb 15, 2013, 07:13 PM 10 Answers
    He ignores my text for over 3 weeks now and when I call him he says he is on the phone and gets off. How can I get a guy to speak to me after he's upset with me, without telling me why he is so upset?

Last edited by talaniman; Feb 16, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,720, Reputation: 7217

#11

Feb 15, 2013, 07:40 PM

The issue is , it is over, he is doing what we call "no contact" trying to not talk to you.

Your best action would be to do the same. It is over, and you just won't let it be over

What to do if my best friend won't talk to me [ 2 Answers ]

What to do if you're best frein doesn't talk to you because you did something sordove mean

She wants to talk to her ex but I won't let her [ 1 Answers ]

When they were dating things were rough he would constantly yell at her and cuss at her he cheated on her a few times. And I was there for support the whole time. They dated for 2 and a half years and eventually she left him and came to me. We've been dating for a month now and she was friends with...

My daughter won't talk to me... [ 5 Answers ]

I am feeling so much remorsefullness... my 22 year old daughter, whom I haven't been getting along with for a very long time, moved out last week and won't take my texts or calls and changed her e-mail address. I have a short fuse and have anger issues but have always loved her.However I couldn't...