Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skibunny Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Is dancing a good exercise
    [F]

I love to dance and move around but I hate watching the exercise tapes. They are so dull!!
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 28, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Dancing is WONDERFUL exercise. It not only works your muscles but gets your heart pumping too.

Belly Dancing is an especially good way of exercise. After a few lessons/tapes you start to gain control of your body (not that you weren't in control before haha) and even feel sexy while doing so :D

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dancing - good exercise? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if dancing to music is as good of an exercise as aerobics or other exercise videos. I like to get some exercise every day, but those videos are really boring, and I love dancing. :)

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Is dancing good excercize? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if dancing is a good exercise I do it every night for about 95 minutes, and also will it help me lose weight and tone?

What is the name of the new lind dancing song? [ 1 Answers ]

The song is a new version of the electric slide. The chorus goes... now right foot stomp... now left foot stomp... now hold it... and hold it...

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

View more questions Search