Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raghuveer553 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Tips to learn mechanics
    How can I learn mechanics very effectively suggest some books or some sites where I can learn mechanics
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 09:36 PM

Hi, raghuveer553!

What specific type or types of mechanics is it that you would like to learn, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Mechanics [ 3 Answers ]

My little Honda CRX is driving unusual. When I go over 50 mph and push breaks my steering wheel starts to vibrate and shaking, the whole front of the car is shaking. It only happens when I push breaks and try to slow down. What causes that? Balancing tires? Need new brake shoes? New tires? Thanks...

How long does it take to learn PHP? Any tips? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I have seven weeks to learn PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL proficentally for a final year university project. I have used all four in the past not very well as I am a support person. However the university has said we need to do a system rather than research : ( So my question is how long did it...

Mechanics vs surgeons [ 3 Answers ]

Larry was removing some engine valves from a car on the lift when he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Bill Johnson, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager. Larry, somewhat of a loudmouth, shouted across the garage, "Hey Johnson... Is that you? Come over here a...

Mechanics lien [ 1 Answers ]

I am a small business owner and am concerned about non-payment for services.

View more questions Search