Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcfastk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Schaff brothers co piano est 1903 to 1913 in ex condition, all keys work, est value
    The last time I had it tuned, 15 years ago, tuner said ext 1903 to 1913, excellent condition, not original ivories, but all keys work and are not cracked, serial number I thin is 28490
    Can send picture

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my 1917 Schaff Brothers Piano worth? [ 3 Answers ]

My grandmother gave me her piano that's been in the family for years, and I have no use for a piano. It would need a lot of repairs. One foot pedal has fallen off (but I still have it). I was told it's really only had one owner, however it hasn't been tuned in 40-50 years. Some of the ivory off the...

Schaff Brothers and co. 1913 upright piano worth? [ 0 Answers ]

Original Schaff Brothers and co. 1913 upright piano. Good condition needs tuned (should be tuned by an expert) has a serial number and printed certificate of authenticity inside piano. ...

I need my est. Conception date [ 3 Answers ]

My lmp was oct.5, 2008... I had sex with my ex husband on sept.20th or 22nd (he "pulled out)... I took a pregnancy test on oct.4 that came back negative. And the next day I started my period. Almost everyday in oct I had unprotected sex with my current boyfriend... I missed my period in nov. so I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.