Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrislofton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Pricing commercial cleaning jobs
    I am starting a commercial cleaning business and to know how to price out the different jobs that come with the business. Please help.THANKS
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 01:13 AM

Hi, chrislofton!

Have you already had any experience with doing cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please? It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 03:09 AM

I just thought of something else for you, chrislofton!

There have been many questions on this site where having a cleaning business on the domestic and/or commercial level has been the subject.

If you put the two words, Clough, Cleaning into the search function at the top of this page, you're going to find tons of threads where what to do in various stages of operating a cleaning service are discussed.

The threads that have the most responses would be the best ones to look at. There is one that's titled "cleaning advertising not getting many responses" that might be a particularly good one for you to read the posts on it.

Stringer is an authority and outstanding member here who can give you the best and most sound advice concerning what you're asking

If you need help with how to advertise for free and most effectively on the Internet and also in other ways, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clueless on Commercial Cleaning Pricing [ 9 Answers ]

I'm starting a small commercial cleaning company. I've been offered a job that supply wise and skill wise, I'm ready for, however, I am clueless as to how to price. I know that square footage should be factored in, supplies, labor building density and time it takes to clean. But how to I put it...

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

Pricing jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am currently thinking about starting my own office cleaning business. But I don't know how to go about pricing jobs. Has anyone got any experience or advice in that field. I would appreciate any help if you can thank you.

Pricing jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I've just about started up in business and was wondering does anybody know how to go about the pricing side for cleaning offices pubs/clubs etc I don't want to phone around any of my competitives as I find it to be nerve racking and they ask to many questions so please any help on this would be...

View more questions Search