Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello wrong wingers:

Only in batsh*tcrazy world, would a rebel force gas THEMSELVES.

Step away from TV. It's ROTTING your brains.

excon
    So where are you getting YOUR propaganda from anyway?

I wouldn't trust this administration to put my trash cans out to the street to be picked up.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:49 AM
    Hello again, Steve:Real Americans don't give a sh!t what that commie KGB bastard has to say.

If you like what he says so much, why don't you move??

excon
    Liked it? It's embarrassing. What part of "Putin is b*tch slapping the emperor worse than Khrushchev did to JFK in Vienna 1961" do you not understand?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:49 AM
    Hello again, smoothy:
    So where are you getting YOUR propaganda from anyway?
    That's a very good first step.. The first thing on the way to recovery, is to ADMIT you're propagandized... Good for you...

But, there are SOME of us, who's experience in the world, tell us all we need to know about how it works.

I say again WITHOUT hesitation, rebels DON'T gas themselves. Look. I'm sorry your hatred for Obama is BLINDING you. But, that can be fixed..

Excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:57 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    What part of "Putin is b*tch slapping the emperor worse than Khrushchev did to JFK in Vienna 1961" do you not understand?
    Here's what I understand. Your continued use of the pejorative "emperor" indicates that you BOUGHT into the b*tch slapping, and thoroughly enjoyed it to boot.

Excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Hello wrong wingers:

Only in batsh*tcrazy world, would a rebel force gas THEMSELVES.

Step away from TV. It's ROTTING your brains.

excon
    Only in batsh*tcrazy world, would a national leader move his missiles and arsenal into schools ,hospitals etc. Only in a batsh*tcrazy world, would a they hide their WMD in a civilian populated area and use their people as human shields.Only in batsh*tcrazy world, would they strap bombs on their kids to use them as martyrs
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 08:15 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    Here's what I understand. Your continued use of the pejorative "emperor" indicates that you BOUGHT into the b*tch slapping, and thoroughly enjoyed it to boot.

excon
    That's funny coming from a guy who regularly called Bush "dufus," and I know you're not dumb enough to believe Obama has handled this with even the remotest hint of coherence and competence. I also know you understand I don't like my country getting "b*tch slapped" by Russia.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 08:40 AM
    Then you must be in favor of your emperor b'tch slappin' Putin back. That's good.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Then you must be in favor of your emperor b'tch slappin' Putin back. That's good.
    Good luck with that. He'll probably hand him another reset button with the wrong word on it, or maybe some DVDs.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    That will happen soon enough to their rusty tin cans tailing our fleet if they decide to try to prevent any action we choose.
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    that will happen soon enough to their rusty tin cans tailing our fleet if they decide to try to prevent any action we choose.
    Maybe sooner if the congress isn't swayed by Putin's rhetoric. Or the UN security council.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 09:13 AM
    If Putin did anything ,it was to reinforce the case of the pro-strike crowd. I think his op-ed, that the Slimes should be ashamed to be a part of ,did nothing to support his position... and I am offended that he would use the American media to insult the American people. He needs to be careful . He does not command the Soviet Union . He commands it's shattered remains . He better watch it or he'll get some American exceptionalism up his keister .
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 09:38 AM
    if Putin did anything ,it was to reinforce the case of the pro-strike crowd. I think his op-ed, that the Slimes should be ashamed to be a part of ,did nothing to support his position ....and I am offended that he would use the American media to insult the American people. He needs to be careful . He does not command the Soviet Union . He commands it's shattered remains . He better watch it or he'll get some American exceptionalism up his keister .
    Copy that!!
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 09:41 AM
    if Putin did anything ,it was to reinforce the case of the pro-strike crowd. I think his op-ed, that the Slimes should be ashamed to be a part of ,did nothing to support his position ....and I am offended that he would use the American media to insult the American people. He needs to be careful . He does not command the Soviet Union . He commands it's shattered remains . He better watch it or he'll get some American exceptionalism up his keister .
    Now that I would enjoy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Hello again, smoothy:
    That's a very good first step.. The first thing on the way to recovery, is to ADMIT you're propagandized... Good for you...

But, there are SOME of us, who's experience in the world, tell us all we need to know about how it works.

I say again WITHOUT hesitation, rebels DON'T gas themselves. Look. I'm sorry your hatred for Obama is BLINDING you. But, that can be fixed..

excon
    I work in DC... as close too much of this as I can be without actually being on the Federal payrol.

You on the other had are on the other side of the country. You don't see or hear any of this without picking up a newspaper, turning on the radio or TV. And as far as the internet? Anyone can type absolutely anything they want.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Now that I would enjoy.
    What you guys are exceptional at is warmongering talk, you talk up a fight to the point where you have to commit yourself otherwise face your own stupidity. Putin called it, you put your pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us and you might think Russia isa spent and shattered force but it still commands a nuclear arsenal and that commands respect.

You have been offered a way out and it was probably cooked up by BO anyway, that's why kerry had the throw awy line, because he found himself undermined
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 03:44 PM
    Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of the right wing echo chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I work in DC...as close to much of this as I can be without actually being on the Federal payrol.

You on the other had are on the other side of the country. You don't see or hear any of this without picking up a newspaper, turning on the radio or tv. And as far as the internet? Anyone can type absolutely anything they want.

Clearly you are to close to the crap pile of republican vacuum chamber to feel the winds of change. But if water cooler third party gossip is your reality, have at it.

But you can vote for Putin as a RIGHT in candidate in 2014, or 2016, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    what you guys are exceptional at is warmongering talk, you talk up a fight to the point where you have to commit yourself otherwise face your own stupidity. Putin called it, you put your pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us and you might think Russia isa spent and shattered force but it still commands a nuclear arsenal and that commands respect.

You have been offered a way out and it was probably cooked up by BO anyway, that's why kerry had the throw awy line, becuase he found himself undermined
    You voted for Putin already huh?
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 06:21 PM
    BREAKING NEWS

Syria says it ratified treaty banning use of chemical weapons | JPost | Israel News
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 06:22 PM
    I find it amusing that Putin thinks he can influence American opinion, doesn't he understand how xenophobic you are? To influence your opinion he must salute the flag at least once a day, recite the pledge once a day, kiss BO butt at least once a week and never ever criticise a decision of the administration, a point of view he fully understands
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Well there is good news and bad news, we should put this in the good news category although an effective outcome because of it might be years away. However it may be the start of bringing Assad in from the cold
    Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 06:30 PM
    There's more,

Earlier on Thursday, Assad said he would only finalize plans to abandon his chemical arsenal when the US stopped threatening him.

Assad told Russian state television he was ready to take further steps – including handing over information on stockpiles – but added the process would not be completed until Washington stopped its threats.
    I thought Obama got punked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search