Ask
    Reborn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 03:03 AM
    Suicidal thoughts.
    How to get them away, or at least less?

May 27, 2012, 03:05 AM
    Is it weird to talk to yourself?
    I just randomly start talking to myself, out loud. Or my thoughts start to tell me bad stuff about myself, what can I do about that?
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 27, 2012, 03:32 AM
    It can happen when you do not eat a daily healthy nutritional meal plan. You can develop a vitamin and mineral deficiency which can cause a chemical imbalance in your brain.

May 27, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstChair View Post
    It can happen when you do not eat a daily healthy nutritional meal plan. You can develop a vitamin and mineral deficiency which can cause a chemical imbalance in your brain.
    Thanks for you help, but I already had suicidal thoughts before I changed my eating style, so I guess that's no the case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having suicidal thoughts [ 16 Answers ]

I know I can call the crisis line. I need to know that it is okay for me to ask for help. This is not just a plea for attention. God, I hate this, and I am so tired of fighting this demon. Please, anyone, I am sinking.

Suicidal thoughts [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old. I've been living with my mother ever since, and I barely leave my room. I spend most of my day on the internet, crying, and sleeping. I lost my job, I don't have a permit, I honestly don't have a single friend, I suffer from social anxiety disorder, and depression. I've wasted so...

Suicidal thoughts. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my name is Riley and I have just turned 13 years old. I have no friends, I get bullied at school, I fail miserably in everything that I try and there are allot of other things going on in my life that I could not even begin to describe. Anyway ill get straight to the point, with everything...

What's should I do about my suicidal thoughts? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 14 years old I suffer from deep deep depression I have suicide thoughts every day of my life I need someone to help me with my problems but I don't like talking to people I rather do it online!:(:(:(:(:(:(

Suicidal Thoughts [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28 years old, my girlfriend of 10 years broke up with me 6 months ago, I have been doing nc since then,I also lost my job in January and since I am on a work visa in America I have to go back to my country which I have not visited in 8 years,So basically I lost my love, my job and...

View more questions Search