Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marhaaaa Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2006, 07:47 PM
    What do I get him for his b-day??
    Okay well me and my boyfriend have been together for the well almost 4 months. I'm 14 and he's 18. He's turning 19 on December 31st. He's my first kiss and my frst real boyfriend. For my 14th b-day he got me a teddy bear from build-a-bear workshop. Now the real problem is that I just don't what to get him for his birthday. I'm really confused on what I should get him for his birthday.
    Helpp!:confused: :confused: :confused:
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Hmm 4 months big age difference, it all really depends on your relationship. Maybe a hat of his favorite band, what would be good is to find two or more of his interests and put them together and buy one present with all those interests in it.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 10:26 PM
    I can tell you what he wants for his birthday, unless you have already given it to him.

A 19 yr old guy dating a 14 yr old girl?

I guess its possible, but from what I have seen, he is only interested in you for sex.

However, I could always be wrong.

What does he like? Enjoy?

It is hard to pick out a present when I don't know what he likes.

Perhaps you can get him a bobblehead of somekind.
    Abuhar Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Dec 29, 2006, 09:16 AM
    Something that would make him feel "adult." Maybe shaver? Maybe day organizer? Something useful for his study or work?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2006, 09:18 AM
    19 year old dating a 14 year old. My moral sensors are tingling.
    I'm assuming your parents are OK with you dating him? Maybe you can get their ideas for a birthday present.
    marhaaaa Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    19 year old dating a 14 year old. My moral sensors are tingling.
    I'm assuming your parents are ok with you dating him? Maybe you can get their ideas for a birthday present.
    Yea my mom told me I should get him some type of colgne or something. Idkk
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 9, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marhaaaa
    okay well me and my boyfriend have been together for the well almost 4 months. i'm 14 and hes 18. hes turning 19 on december 31st. hes my first kiss and my frst real boyfriend. for my 14th b-day he got me a teddy bear from build-a-bear workshop. now the real problem is that i just dont what to get him for his birthday. i'm really confused on what i should get him for his birthday.
    helpp!:confused: :confused: :confused:
    I know you don't want to hear this cause I am pretty sure that you hear it all the time but... he is way too old for you hun. You are still a kid and he is a grown man. I know you probably aren't going to listen to anyone from the internet about this issue but please at least take it into consideration. Do you honestly think that he isn't out with other women, his own age? If your parents are OK with it, there is something wrong with them. I would kill my daughter if she was 13 dating a 17, 18, 19 year old. You shouldn't be dating now anyway. You should be thinking about your school work. This question is really making me upset... so that is all I am going to say. I hope you be careful and I hope to never see you on the news for anything bad.
    iluvmypoochgrif Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 06:03 AM

heyy!! My b-day is December 31st!! Omfg what a coinkidink!! Anyway... do something romantic like buy him the first movie you saw together or like something that has to do with the place where you first kissed!! Just something cute and if he doesn't like it its no biggy he's not going to like break up with u because you gave him a crappy gift... tootles!! ^.^

Dec 27, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anayden View Post
    I know you don't want to hear this cause I am pretty sure that you hear it all the time but....he is way too old for you hun. You are still a kid and he is a grown man. I know you probably aren't going to listen to anyone from the internet about this issue but please at least take it into consideration. Do you honestly think that he isn't out with other women, his own age? If your parents are ok with it, there is something wrong with them. I would kill my daughter if she was 13 dating a 17, 18, 19 year old. You shouldn't be dating now anyway. You should be thinking about your school work. This question is really making me upset...so that is all I am going to say. I hope you be careful and I hope to never see you on the news for anything bad.
    And hayy!! Get off her case!! Mt best friend has been going out with a guy thts 14 years older than her!! And I don't know y they don't get married but they're living together and they've been dating for 7 years now!! I'm not saying she should marry the guy but it's her decision who she does or doesn't date so baccc offf!!

Dec 27, 2008, 06:08 AM

:)
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 27, 2008, 10:41 PM

Wow, your going out with someone who's five years older then you, but oi guess that's not the problem( well it is a problum, but you didn't ask for help with that did ya)
    Well, does he like music, rock, get him the new guns n roses album, or the new ac dc album, or the new metallica album, all great albums
    Why are you going out with someone who's so older than you, I know I said I wasn't going to say any thing, but its really really bothering me
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 27, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmypoochgrif View Post
    and hayy!!!!! get off her case!!!! mt best friend has been going out with a guy thts 14 years older than her!!!! and idk y they dont get married but they're living together and they've been dating for 7 years now!!!!!! im not saying she should marry the guy but it's her decision who she does or doesn't date so baccc offf!!!!!!!
    Some one who is in colege should never be going out with a girl in middle school, she's still a kid, damn, do you realize that, she's still a damn kid, she could get really hurt, think, damnit, think before you say something stupid
    mochapeaches19 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2008, 02:45 PM

Ok I don't see where this girl asked anyone for advice on who to date or an appropriate age difference and how you felt about it, but anyway, when I was 14 I think the oldest guy I dated was 18, and I never slept with him. As a matter of fact, I did not have sex until this year. Whether you have had sex with him is not a question, but it is a fact that it is no one's business on here. I say you buy him a hat, shirt, silver chain necklace, or you could order a fathead online of his favorite sports team or player. I am going based on ideas that my last boyfriend, who is also 19, said would interest him. You can make a mixed CD, but nothing corny, guys usually hate that stuff. Maybe if you respond to this by telling me what kind of interests he has, I may be able to help you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Considering that they posted the question in 2006 I'm quite certain that day has passed.
    And people are certainly allowed to post their opinions in cases like this - some of us are parents and have seen more than you ever have.
    mochapeaches19 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Some of us choose not to treat people like trash and let them live their lives. Hate to break it to you, but I have seen far more than you would think, so stop judging everyone. Parents aren't all they are cracked up to be... considering my dad raped me. So don't preach. That doesn't make people want to listen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thought for the day. [ 15 Answers ]

Entering into a relationship is like buying a pair of shoes!! There are loads to chose from, all different colours and sizes. You find a pair that you think will fit, you try them on, there perfect, you couldn't be happier. But you find that the shoes do not fit like you hoped they...

30 day notice [ 3 Answers ]

I recently closed escrow on my new home. I was not sure that escrow would close on time or that it would close at all. We had a lot of bumps in the road. So for that reason I did not give a 30 day notice, I wanted to make sure escrow closed. I currently rent on a month 2 month basis. I gave 30 day...

30 Day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Fremont, Ca. I signed a six month lease. My lease is up and I'm moving. My landlord is requiring me to pay rent for an additional 30 days. In my lease agreement it states "Notice of termination/Death: Renter shall give owner 30 day notice of intent to vacate and shall be liable for...

30 Day - When [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I'm new to the forum and I am a landlord with a tenant/roommate that I am trying to get rid of, I live in VA. He is on a month to month default lease (same as other two tenants). I gave him written notice that he was to move out by Aug 31 on Aug 1, signed by...

30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

If I received a 30 day notice on the 31st of the month, do I still have to pay the rent on the 1st. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search