Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RaDiOWaCk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 02:09 PM
    The Guy I like Is torn between Me and another Girl.
    The Guy I like is torn between me and another girl. He is all I think about since the day we stayed after school alone in the cafeteria and he bought me a snack and We shared a drink. He hugs me everyday and I can't stop thinking about him.
    My friend and I have been trying to hook us up and today she told me that he didn't know what to do. Instead of a me and Him hug he Hugged me and her at the same time. She is really pretty. Today at the ceromony I saw Him sitting wth her and her friends and he kept looking over at me with my friends in the previous day at school me and her were great friends and then persumed I was a lez for trying to give her a friend hug everydayy. I feel a connection with me and him. I never see him with him though.
    Once he ran across the hall to give me a hug and hold on and say he loves me. I said it back of course then he said He loved me more. I really like him but just like him I don't know what to do. My friend and i invited him to the movies with us tomorrow with a group of people. I hope he can come. I love every moment with Him when i see him all i want to do is kiss him. But thing is were not dating. I enjoy having him around and in my life. I feel like we click ya know? anyways what should I do?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 02:42 PM

How old are you?
    nettaeboin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 09:34 PM

I was you and I went through something smilar to what your going through now and now I'm paying for it 5 years later. So if I was you would go the other way if he's not sure if he wants you or the other girl
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 09:50 PM

Ask him on a date to hangout. You can also ask him about your friend to, and get the facts.

Your already flirting, so what's the big deal about talking to him alone, and getting your questions answered?
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 21, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaDiOWaCk View Post
    The Guy I like is torn between me and another girl.
    ?
    This is you speaking for him from the facts you got through your friends,the only way your going to find out how he really feels is by talking to him personally about how he feels about you.

Nov 28, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    how old are you?

Nov 28, 2009, 12:00 PM

Its so hard cause everyone is telling me what he is saying I don't know what to beilive when I don't see him that much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend texting other guy [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 years I completely love her,she says she loves me and I'm seriously considering proposing to her in the near future. She just got back from her holidays and she's been texting this guy that she met over there. They text each other all day, The other day...

Find name of this guy [ 11 Answers ]

I have attached the file. I want to know the name of this guy

Frustrated guy! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey to all out there, Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to this post. So Il first try and set some background, I have just got engaged to a beautiful funny caring lady oh about a month ago and honestly for the few weeks after that I couldn’t of been happier, Unfortunately...

In love with a guy. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in love with a guy in my office,but I am a widow.So I am hesitant to express my feeling with him.whether he will take in right sense or not.Dont know what to do now.

View more questions Search