Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 9, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Some stuff I can see
    Hello,

Sometimes in my dream, I can see what's going to happen the next day.. like.. if I was going to.. say... argue with one of my best mates.. I would try not to but it would happen, and I can kind of tell what's going to happen when I met someone, if I met someone I like ( e.g Lauren ((a girl I have been on/ off with for 4 years)) )

Then.. that happens I met Lauren in 1st year of high school.. and basically everything that I said above is happening, and I sometimes can hear voices of people who are not there... in the middle of the day when I'm not tired or anything...

Can anyone help me here or give me their suggestion? Thanks :D

Macky :)
    Lincoln97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Your problem is not as uncommon as you may believe. Seek out a known psychic and discuss your gift. You can learn how to tune out the voices, or help the spirits who you encounter.

Oct 10, 2008, 02:11 PM

Thanks =D
    marcy101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 03:02 PM

Your problemm iss awsome!

Maybee ypu can help mee
    See I feel this presence in my room but just there.
    When am in the living room or down stairs I don't feel anything, is just in my room.
    My family used to feel spirits, so I went to my mom and she told me she didn't felt anything, one night I was sleeping and I herd that someone was knocking my bed... I want to know if there´s really a spirit or not... what can I do?

Oct 11, 2008, 03:07 PM

Well.. marcy, I would say.. try and talk to it... or something like that.. if u can only feel it in your room, then... yea... just try and talk to it... I'm not a physic or anything really..

Oct 11, 2008, 03:16 PM

Thankss 4 replying !:)
    I triedd to talk to him.. but just noises and noises...
    Maybe its just my mind!
    And by the way you are very lucky to have that problem

Oct 11, 2008, 03:18 PM

How am I lucky? Lol, and I don't really think it's a 'problem' as such.. lol

And its OK happy to help :)

( I won't reply much I'm just going to my bed lol its 11:20pm in scotland lol )

Oct 11, 2008, 03:20 PM

OK.. its 5:20 in guatemala :)

Oct 11, 2008, 03:21 PM
    p.m.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 13, 2008, 12:58 PM

Hi, Macky!

You see it as a gift, not a problem, and right there you are doing the best thing for it you could. Sometimes this runs in families. Do any of your older relatives have it? Maybe they could give you some pointers.

It's a good time to be alive with a gift like yours. Not so many years ago you could never share those kinds of experiences, for fear of being accused of witchcraft and/or insanity. Now our world is getting more and more open, and more and more people are discovering those kinds of talents. And the internet makes it much easier to connect with others like you. Feel free to explore the different traditons and teachings from around the world that you can learn about on-line or in a local spiritual bookstore. Some will speak to you, some won't. You might find your own ancestors (living and dead) and your own "roots" to be a rich source. Are you of Celtic/Scottish descent? That is a wonderfully rich tradition of Bardic knowledge, and many other things besides. Learn the mythology of your homeland. And you can learn things like Tarot and meditation. If you explore something and find it useful, delve more deeply. If it doesn't speak to your soul, look elsewhere.

Anyway, like I said, it sounds like you have the right attitude. Keep up the good work.

Blessings to you, fellow Dreamer.

Alder

Oct 14, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    Hi, Macky!

You see it as a gift, not a problem, and right there you are doing the best thing for it you could. Sometimes this runs in families. Do any of your older relatives have it? Maybe they could give you some pointers.

It's a good time to be alive with a gift like yours. Not so many years ago you could never share those kinds of experiences, for fear of being accused of witchcraft and/or insanity. Now our world is getting more and more open, and more and more people are discovering those kinds of talents. And the internet makes it much easier to connect with others like you. Feel free to explore the different traditons and teachings from around the world that you can learn about on-line or in a local spiritual bookstore. Some will speak to you, some won't. You might find your own ancestors (living and dead) and your own "roots" to be a rich source. Are you of Celtic/Scottish descent? That is a wonderfully rich tradition of Bardic knowledge, and many other things besides. Learn the mythology of your homeland. And you can learn things like Tarot and meditation. If you explore something and find it useful, delve more deeply. If it doesn't speak to your soul, look elsewhere.

Anyway, like I said, it sounds like you have the right attitude. Keep up the good work.

Blessings to you, fellow Dreamer.

Alder

Well.. none of my older relative have it that I know of.. and my second name comes from the island of Skye in the west of Scotland... I don't know if this is 'Bardic knowledge' though lol
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 15, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker View Post
    well.. none of my older relative have it that i know of.. and my second name comes from the island of Skye in the west of Scotland... i dont know if this is 'Bardic knowledge' though lol
    People like Morgan le Fay used to hang around your area. There are some deep roots there, if you look for them. Try learning about the old Celtic gods. In Ireland they call them the Tuatha Dé Danann. Not sure if that name is also used in Scotland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuff going on [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a few things that I need to try and figure out First of all I have an amazing boyfriend but the way that I act I'm afraid that I'm going to push him away I always want to talk to him or be with him and I know its just cause I really love him and care about him and he was my first...

Get rid of her stuff [ 27 Answers ]

Thanks

I want her stuff gone! [ 5 Answers ]

Summary: My ex girlfriend and I of 4 months broke up and she's back living in Connecticut (im in new jersey). She only took a weeks worth of things with her when she left because she said she was coming back. Well now we are broken up and she is not talking to me at all so I have no idea what...

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

View more questions Search