Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    And you believe that one can discern the will of God, right? Even the POTUS?
    Hello George:

The WILL of your Christian God is already written (by men). THIS is why religion, and those who follow it, are SOOOOOOOO dangerous!! You righty's are shooting (literally) for the end times and the rapture.

You know, don't you, that you're as off the wall as those who flew planes into our buildings?? They did it for God.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 06:25 AM
    I can't tell you how many times I've answered this crazy accusation about President Bush .The left heard this unsubstantiated lie from a " Palestinian official " named Nabil Shaath . They loved the narrative so much that they have clung to it since ;even though Shaath himself has modified his comment. Mahmoud Abbas was also at the meeting and denies President Bush ever said it.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Aug 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Let's see... oh yeah! At that time the White House Press Secretary was Scott McClellan and he said he never heard Dubya say such... so it couldn't possibly be true (tongue-in-cheek). :rolleyes: Then there is that other incident in Pennsylvania. But as I mentioned before, we (history) will ultimately judge presidents on their decisions and outcomes, regardless of their proclaimed faith or how much education they've obtained.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I'm fine with history judging outcomes, and fine with McCain and Obama as men of faith. My more immediate concern is what Obama and pals may be covering up in Chicago.

Aug 21, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Nothing unprecedented. Obama, McCain, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc... and if the White House walls could speak we'd surely have a situation of anarchy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Back to the original subject which is Obama's relationship with the Ayers ;known American unrepentant terrorists . Do you think if Obama was applying for the job of security guard ,or any other position that requires a backround check,would he get a security clearance given his relationships ?
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Back to the original subject which is Obama's relationship with the Ayers ;known American unrepentant terrorists... ,would he get a security clearance given his relationships ?
    Are you questioning Obama's patriotism?
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Do I have to add that to the Obama rules ?

He could be a patriot and have difficulty getting security clearance. Peruse the security form and judge it for yourself

http://www.opm.gov/Forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 07:35 AM
    How about Obama disclosing the information required on that form right now?
    Do you suppose both Nicholas II of Russia and Vladimir Ilyich Lenin would both be considered patriots?

Aug 22, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Quite please. The old white haired dude is in la la land about now. With all this negative campaign Russian rhetoric you guys are going to arouse McCain from his afternoon nap. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Yes, napping and wondering how on earth he is so privileged to be opposed by a neophyte.

Aug 22, 2008, 04:15 PM
    You can thank Dubya. McCain would make Methuselah look like a neophyte.
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Obama feeling the heat? "Barack Obama's campaign is putting out a video to downplay the link between their candidate and the unrepentant terrorist William Ayers." Townhall.com::Blog

Aug 25, 2008, 06:55 PM
    No. He's putting out a video mocking the idiots that tried to link him in the first place to terrorist support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce in chicago.denied access to home by spouse [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is separated from her husband... no papers have been filed, she left him and came to stay at my house... her name is not on the condo title because he purchased it before they got married, approximately 10 months ago ( he took a job in Chicago and moved there 2 months before they were...

View more questions Search