Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tom_jones Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Conversation with a girl you like
    What can I talk about with a girl in my class in school?
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2007, 12:03 AM
    The best way to approach her is to simply smile, if she smiles back you can walk up to her, if she quickly turns her face or whatever then its not the time.
    The easiest thing to talk to her about would be the things you two have in commen. Comment on the lesson you took at the end of the class, ask her whether she likes this subject, ask her what is her next class. (I'm not so good in giving examples, but I hope you can get the message.)
    Bust of luck,
    Silent Breeze

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conversation with guys [ 9 Answers ]

How do I just go up to a guy and start talking? I'm shy and not really sure how to start a conversation.

Intimate conversation? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband starting talking to a woman -- started business. She used to call him all of the time and now he calls her and talks to her for an hour at a time about his life, favorite vacation spots, his feelings, and everything going on with him at his work. I feel like this is inappropriate...

Simple conversation [ 5 Answers ]

I SUCK AT IT! Unless there is a topic (silly or serious) I have a hard time holding a conversation. An example is when somebody comes and sits by me while I'm eating breakfast and says "what's up?". They don't always want a conversation but when they do what do I say other than "nothing, how did...

Conversation I Had Recently: [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting with a woman at my job the other day... We're bsing about this and that when for some reason she changes her mind over a trivial matter. We laugh and she says, out of the blue, "This is how you know a woman's mind is never dirty." "How's that?" I ask. "Because we change it...

How to initiate a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I need a little advice and some opinions on this matter. I have been single for almost 5 months now, and although I am enjoying being single and recovering from a very serious relationship and difficult breakup, there are times I will see or meet a guy that I want to talk to, and maybe see where...

View more questions Search