Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:41 PM
    The Obama Shuffle
    Can anyone tell me what Obama, a man who majored in Political Science, specializing in International Relations at Columbia University, plans to do with those skills when it comes to national security?

So far, he wants a "diplomatic surge" to solve the problems in Iraq, whatever that means.

"During his first year" he's willing to meet "without precondition," with Fidel, Hugo, Basser, Kim Jong-il and The Mahdi Hatter because not talking to them is "ridiculous."

That was changed to needing “the strength and courage to go toe to toe with the leaders of rogue nations," which I think means he's going to tell them "you're a bad, bad boy - but if you play nice, we'll talk."

He's perfectly willing to invade Pakistan, and he's not sure exactly where he stands on using Nukes.

Yesterday he gave us his 5 elements of winning the war on terror: "Getting out of Iraq and on to the right battlefield in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing the capabilities and partnerships we need to take out the terrorists and the world's most deadly weapons; engaging the world to dry up support for terror and extremism; restoring our values; and securing a more resilient homeland."

Hmmm, still ready to invade Pakistan, but does anyone know exactly what "restoring our values; and securing a more resilient homeland" means, especially in regard to winning the war on terror?
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Aug 2, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I'm not sure if I want to find out. Maybe that's where he stands on nukes LOL.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Invading Pakistan. Great.. War in another country now.

Suppose he has to get the war mongers votes as well.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Oprah supports him. Doesn't matter what he says, he'll win. She's god, you know. What Oprah says goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod Shuffle [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how long or how do I know when my Ipod Shuffle is done charging when connected to my computer?

View more questions Search