Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Stuff to do
    I am bored out of my mind and so excited about middle schhol so I Google middle school every dayand I was wondering what I can do to pre-pear for middle school I start in 53 dayssssss plus I was wondering if you now eny good sites on middle school:confused: :confused: :confused:
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Give us a 1000 word essay on why you are so excited about middle school and remember, punctuation and grammar will be assessed.

Just Kidding!

Relax, be yourself, enjoy your summer.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Wow, you are excited... you have a count down going and everything. Well, you could read a few books(brush up on those skills) and go shopping for school clothes. You know, there isn't much you can do to prepare yourself except to remember to be yourself and keep your friends closer than ever... middle school can get ruff so you will need them. Good luck and have a slammin summer babe!
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Great guys thanks!
    april32090 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpete
    i am bored out of my mind and so excited about middle schhol so i google middle school every dayand i was wondering what i can do to pre-pear for middle school i start in 53 dayssssss plus i was wondering if you now eny good sites on middle school:confused: :confused: :confused:
    Don't get worked up about it. I No I was excited when I first went to middle school and trust me u will fun
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Just buy regular school supplies! And go to It's My Life | PBS Kids GO!. Go to school,click on the drop-down box where it says topics. Then click on middle school. Good Luck! TTFN!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Rommates stuff is still here [ 2 Answers ]

I have some people who moved out of my Apt. Their stuff is still here. I was told that I can write them an email and tell them that they have such amount of time to get their stuff and if they do not come get it that I no longer have to keep it. Is this true?

How can I figure this stuff out? [ 1 Answers ]

Well we where having a sleep over at my friends houe and we heard knocking and her cousons room has all the freeky stuff going on and the light switch turnd on in the closet :eek: we where so cofused and one of my friends said thet she got pushed down and slaped and that her arms hurt and the next...

How do I get my stuff back? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I split up over 2 weeks ago. Let me start with we had been together for 6 months. I gave her a key to my house about 3 months ago because she was done work before I was that day. I let her keep the key. Now up till this point I had not seen the inside of her house. She claimed it was...

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search