Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knight1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Parental rights
    I need to know where to get the form called (voluntary relinquishment of parental rights)
    My baby's biological mother wants nothing to do with her so I need her to sing this form... I can not find it anywhere... please helppppppppppppp!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Well I hope you want her to sign the form not sing the form, but you will have to file a motion with the court to accept it.

Next I would advice getting an attorney to do it

I found dozens of online sites with forms doing a Yahoo search for it.

Here is a couple

Voluntary Termination of Parental Rights

Relinquishment Law and Legal Definition - USlegalforms.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parental Rights [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Richmond Va and have a 12 year old daughter. At this time my ex-husband has full custody of her . He called and informed me that she wanted to live with me full time which I already knew but he said the only way he would allow that to happen is if I got the paperwork drawn up for him to...

Parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. Im 36 weeks pregnant and the father of the baby doesn't want anything to do with the baby. He wanted me to get an abortion and has said a bunch of stuff like he would pay support but he doesn't want to see or have anything to do with the baby. Then he said later that he wasn't...

Parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old daughter who is causing my family so much stress. Yes, I know this comes with the teen years, but this is more than normal and her father just encourages it. I have another daughter and son with him as well. I am remarried and have two sons with my current husband and my ex is...

Parental rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have an important question. I am 30 years old I had a child when I was 18 who I haven't seen since he was 3 years old. I had the child and was with the father for awhile then we broke up because he was abusive and I raised the child by myself. He asked for more visitation rights and we never went...

Parental rights [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am wondering if I give up my parental rights to my child if I still have to pay child support in the state of Missouri. Reason for asking is since my child's birth in 95 I have only seen him once on his third birthday and every time I find out where they live they move so I can never have...

View more questions Search