Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Just 'cause you think she's cute doesn't mean she's nuts: Think Progress The Old Adventures Of New Christine
    She is cute, but I've never said that before now. There's nothing "nuts" about her no matter how much Think Progress, Huffpo and Bill Maher spin it. On the other hand, Grayson is just a vile human being as the above videos confirm.

And just so you don't get to bury my post so easily, here's the link. Alan Grayson is a vile human being.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 11:10 AM
    I guess you agree with pretty Christine's views - good luck with that!
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 11:33 AM
    You wouldn't know what I believe because you don't ask, you assume. You don't have to assume what I believe about Grayson though...

Alan Grayson is a pig
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    You wouldn't know what I believe because you don't ask, you assume.
    You mean the same way you assume that the "left" embraces Ayers with open arms?

Since you're an apologist for pretty Christine it logically assumes (using your logic) that you embrace her with open arms.
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 12:13 PM
    (using your logic)
    My logic is based on facts, not assumptions, knee-jerk reactions and spin. This is a fact, Alan Grayson is a scumbag.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 02:31 PM

There's nothing "nuts" about her no matter how much Think Progress, Huffpo and Bill Maher spin it.
    Hello again, Steve:

So, believing that science is developing mice with fully functioning HUMAN brains, is mainstream?? Dude!

excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

So, believing that science is developing mice with fully functioning HUMAN brains, is mainstream??? Dude!
    Reference please?
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Reference please?
    Hello Steve:

Youtube.....

excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:40 PM
    Hello Steve:

Youtube.....

excon
    Mice With Human Brain Cells Created Next?

P.S. Alan Grayson is a vile scumbag.
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:51 PM

Alan Grayson is a vile scumbag.
    Hello again, Steve:

I kind of LIKE him. He's the ONE Democrat with BALLS.He's calling the rival for his seat Taliban Dan... He DOES look like the Taliban, in that he believes his wife should submit to her husband, that she should carry her baby to term if she's raped or the victim of incest, that battered women should STAY in abusive relationship, and MORE.

Sounds Taliban like to me.

Excon
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Hello again, Steve:

Let me see. Mice with functioning human stem cells in their brains, and mice with FULLY FUNCTIONING human brains ain't the same... Uhhhh... They're not even close...

These arguments would be a whole lot easier if we spoke the same language.

excon
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Lemme see. Mice with functioning human stem cells in their brains, and mice with FULLY FUNCTIONING human brains ain't the same.... Uhhhh.... They're not even close...

These arguments would be a whole lot easier if we spoke the same language.
    Biden talks about his close calls with sniper fire and he just misspoke. O'Donnell adds "fully" to what was otherwise supported by the literature and she's a blooming idiot. Yeah, you're standards aren't even close to being consistent.
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2010, 05:07 PM

And P.S. Alan Grayson is the scum of the earth.
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 01:51 AM
    ^^

Standard GOP operating procedure: repeat ad nauseum.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 04:30 AM
    ^^

Only until it sinks in.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 04:42 AM
    ^^

We learned that from the Democrats who did it first.

In fact that's the sole democrat platform at the moment... since they have absolutely nothing to run on or stand behind they do nothing but slander and libel the republicans. Real productive that is... most children stop that before they move to high school, the rest stop by the time they graduate high school.
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    We learned that from the Democrats who did it first.

In fact thats the sole democrat platform at the moment....since they have absolutely nothing to run on or stand behind they do nothing but slander and libel the republicans. Real productive that is.....most children stop that before they move to high school, the rest stop by the time they graduate highschool.
    You're funny. LOL!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 10:16 AM

Election 2010: Harry Reid attack ads set trend for Democrats (video) - Dallas Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Harry Reid having a typical democrat tantrum about being in danger of losing his seat.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Harry Reid is an amateur compared to Alan "scum of the earth" Grayson. You had to know Grayson took his opponent out of context in his "Taliban Dan" ad, but how far out of context was it? The words in bold are all Grayson used:

So, write a journal. Second, find a verse. I have verses for my wife. Don’t pick the ones that say, uh, “She should submit to me.” That’s in the Bible, but pick the ones that you’re supposed to do. So instead, “Love your wife even as Christ loved the church,” and so on, instead of “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands.” She can pray that if she wants to, but don’t you pray it.
    Now let's look at that the way it was meant:

So, write a journal. Second, find a verse. I have verses for my wife. Don’t pick the ones that say, uh, “She should submit to me.” That’s in the Bible, but pick the ones that you’re supposed to do. So instead, “Love your wife even as Christ loved the church,” and so on, instead of “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands.” She can pray that if she wants to, but don’t you pray it.

Grayson cherry picked two clips to paint his opponent as a heartless b*stard, when Webster's point was to lean on something "instead" of those passages. Grayson is a political terrorist, he should be nowhere near public office. And did I mention Grayson is the scum of the earth?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2010, 02:46 PM

It is indisputable that Grayson took the quotes out of context and did a c/p job on them with edited video .

In fact, Webster was cautioning husbands to avoid taking that passage as their own. The unedited quote is: "Don't pick the ones [Bible verses] that say, 'She should submit to me.' "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did really bad in my GCSE A'level (As) this year! I need to retake. But I need to kI [ 4 Answers ]

I did really bad in my GCSE A'level (As) this year! I need to retake. But I need to know how this is going to effect my University admission!

The senate [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website to see a list of how the senate votes, especially on the jobs bill?

Congress and Senate [ 3 Answers ]

Who has the higher authority - Congress or Senate Does a bill go to the Congress first and then the Senate? If so, why did the bailout bill go to the senate today, and will then go back to the congress?

3day Period, 2negative pregnancy tests, so when do I retake test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Ive been searching these help sites all week and think maybe I should leave a post for some advice. I had unprotected sex with my long term boyfriend for a good 11days. Which I have never ever done before. After worrying and assuming I would fall pregnant.. I came on my period on...

View more questions Search