Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solisjoa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Two-week-long period
    I started my period on May 20th and it started light and dark brown. On week two still light but regular color. What should I do?
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 1, 2012, 09:08 PM
    I don't think it is anything to be too concerned about. The brownish discharge or smearing is usually an indictation of blood that is not fresh or old blood and the body is trying to cleanse the lining of the uterus and of course mostly the redish blood is your period. The brownish color has gone away and you are having a regular period as you wrote. If you are sexually active be concerned with the possibility of becoming pregnant if a child would be inwanted at this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Week long period, High White Blood Cell Count [ 0 Answers ]

Firstly, This summer I have been getting cramps that, I believe, could be comparable to the contraptions of what labor may feel like. I am in so much pain that I am left paralyzed until it goes away. Late in the summer, after my boyfriend and I had intercourse, I had them the ENTIRE night until...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

I haven't had a period since around the last week of January. Twice this past week my [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I haven't had my period since like the last week or 2 of January. My periods are very often irregular and hard to keep track of. Twice this past week my boyfriend and I have tried to have sex. Both times the condom had broken shortly after we started. Both times it broke outside of my...

View more questions Search