Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keonap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Scared
    Im 19 years old & I am sexually active but I haven't did anything in 3 weeks. 2 days ago I woke up to my labia being swollen & sore it also burned when I went to the restroom. I used a mirror to examine myself & I was only red down there but I checked again today & there's a tiny bump. The swelling has went down a little, at first it was two times bigger than the left side now it's almost normal. Im really scared could anyone please give me your opinions on what it could be? Thanks.
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 27, 2012, 05:00 AM
    There are a number of female health issues this might be. I would suggest you see a gynecologist for an examination and possible treatment or referral. It could be a benign cyst, sebaceous cysts, Bartholin cyst, vaginitis, candidiasis or something else.
    keonap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 10:37 AM
    Thank you so much. I woke up this morning & it didn't hurt as bad and the bump is gone but I'm just going to go see my doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm scared right now. Please help? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old female. I smoked some weed with a friend on Wednesday March 28th. Every since then I have been experiencing heavy fatigue, exhaustion, extremely emotion (its like a hormonal imbalance), light headaches, nausea, dizziness. I do not think that I'm pregnant because my period just...

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 21 years old and lately I been freaking out about this tiny bumps I noticed on the inside of my vagina especially surrounding the interences of my vagina and arounds my labia. If this helps I know I've had a barthloin cyst I need help I'm to scared to go to the doctor over emberassment..?

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a baby 6 weeks ago been having sex for 3 weeks and I thought my period was coming but it was only spotting for 2 days could I be pregnant? The blood wasn't dark or anything and my period is due

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

View more questions Search