Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Have a care for Christchurch
    Christchurch New Zealand must be the unluckiest place on Earth

Four times now it has been struck by earthqukte it is almost becoming an annual event
    http://http://www.smh.com.au/world/d...525-1z99r.html

The people of Christchurch are alreadly reeling from the impacts of earlier quakes and must be coming to the conclusion that rebuilding Christchurch is just not worth the effort
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 25, 2012, 01:09 AM
    The link does not work.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 25, 2012, 01:33 AM
    Try this one instead: 'Damaging' quake rocks Christchurch
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 25, 2012, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Curlyben, Thank you...

I've heard that about 35 earthquakes strike each day all over the world, at least that was one statistic. I've experienced a quake in Cali... one of the reasons I no longer live there.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstChair View Post
    Curlyben, Thank you...

I've heard that about 35 earthquakes strike each day all over the world, at least that was one statistic. I've experienced a quake in Cali...one of the reasons I no longer live there.

Sorry the link didn't work get Google it will take you there anyway
    Christchurch has experiences 41 earthquakes above 5.0 in the last two years why would anyone remain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spare a thought for Christchurch [ 9 Answers ]

You might have noticed Christchurch New Zealand has been devistated for the second time in a year. We are watching it unfold live and as evening comes there are going to be a lot of people needing food and shelter. This earthquake wasn't as big as some but it has destroyed enough inferstructure to...

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

View more questions Search