Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 2, 2007, 11:09 PM
    How to find time for husband
    I don't know how to find time for my husband, I am taking care of a two year old, working, and doing college... My two year old is always there and we never have any alone time together... this is really starting to upest me and I think its effecting our marriage. :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 11:12 PM
    You get a sitter every now and then and go out, time together normally just does not happen but has to be planned.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 3, 2007, 07:48 PM
    I would get a babysitter if I could afford one, we are on a very tight budget because I am going to college and he is working a part time job because that's all he can find in this little town. Plus to be honest I don't want to leave him with a babysitter, because this world isn't safe anymore for kids. I don't want to regret leaving him with a babysitter for a night out with my husband, if that means he will be neglected or hurt.
    aalex2973 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertsqueen
    I don't know how to find time for my husband, I am taking care of a two year old, working, and doing college....My two year old is always there and we never have any alone time together...this is really starting to upest me and I think its effecting our marriage. :confused:
    This is how me and my husband were, we have 2 teenage boys.They are in everything we do, they are always there (it is like they are 4 years old) but we made up a date night. Where no matter what we went out and just had "our" time. We told the boys and they understood. Just get a family member or a baby sitter one night a week (doesn't even have to be on Friday or Saturday night) and go out. Have a great night and it will help! It helped our marriage out greatly!!

Hope this works for you!
    lilred40 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 02:02 PM
    I would try to get a sitter for a few hours. If you cannot afford one right now, then maybe rent a good movie that you BOTH have been wanting to watch, put the little one to bed, make a bowl of popcorn, and enjoy the movie. Time spent with your spouse doesn't have to involve a lot of money, just being able to spend that "quality time" together makes a world of difference. This may sound weird, but I am in a newer marriage, and with me came my daughter who is now 11 years old. My daughter, my hubby and I spend quality family time together watching movies and eating popcorn. That too is when we "air" out any indifferences (good or bad) we might have. Keep an open line of communication with your hubby.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 30, 2007, 01:53 AM
    Do your parents live close to you?if yes,maybe sometimes you can ask them to take care of your baby for a few hours,or if your best friends are free and you trust them, you can ask them for a help too!sure that person must love child and be with patience! That is important! It is also important that be open to your hubby,talk with him,try to find a way out with him! I think that will be good for your marriage as well! Good luck to you and your baby!
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 30, 2007, 02:03 AM
    Do your parents live close to you?if yes,maybe you can ask them to take care of your baby for a few hours!and if your best friends are free,you can ask them for help as well, sure they are trustful and love child and be with patience! Be open to your bubby,talk with him,try to find a way out with him, I think it will be good for your marriage as well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

A - "Good Time" impossible to find :( [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can download (or if anyone has uploaded) "Good Time" by the UK nu-metal band, A... it was used in the Nokia 3300 adverts back in 2003. It's so hard to find because "A" isn't a specific enough name for a band, so I can't find this particular...

How I find my husband? [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for my husband Charles V Gunawan.We are still legally married and have daughter.He left us one night in Lexington, Kentucky with out leaving any details.My brothers, I been searching for him past 6 and 1/2 years with out any success.He was last sighted in Cincinnati area.But not seen there...

View more questions Search