Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.G3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 02:29 PM
    ETG testing
    I had 3 beers 24 hours with out knowing that I had to take an EtG test the next day. Is there any chance that it can come up negative?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2011, 02:41 PM

It is possible but not likely. Average elimination time would be in the range of 36-48 hours although the range could be as little as 16 or as long as 56 hours. Of course with EtG tests there is always the false negative factor and laboratory error.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does THC come up on an ETG test?

EtG testing [ 2 Answers ]

I drank one 3.2% beer Thursday night at 8:30 pm with dinner. After drinking I found out I may have to take urine test Monday at 9:30 am. Since finding out that I may be tested I have been exercising and drinking tons of water and cranberry juice. I was wondering if the one beer will show up on the...

EtG testing [ 8 Answers ]

If I drink tonight Thursday 1/22 and the court decides to send it out for EtG on Monday 1/26 will I pass?

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does drinking lots of water, urinating often and taking vitamins help you pass an EtG test faster..

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search