Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jules84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Can sex offenders see their children if they raped a adult
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 07:29 AM

Yes, unless the custody and visitation order says otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when an adult man get raped by a teen boy [ 12 Answers ]

{Name removed} I am 25 my question is.what do I do when a boy 16 say ?if you don't let me put my **** in you I will say you raped me. well the story go's like this,I'm a skateboarder been doing it for quite some time now,I always skate in the park where I live there's also other skaters in their...

Rules sex offenders with children [ 9 Answers ]

I work in a family care home and there are 2 sex offenders that live there. What are the rules for them being around childern? Some of the people that work there have childern

1. The capacity of an elevator is either 20 children or 15 adult. If 12 children are [ 3 Answers ]

1. The capacity of an elevator is either 20 children or 15 adult. If 12 children are currently in the elevator, how many adults can still get in?

My adult daughter was raped [ 10 Answers ]

My daughter just had a nervous breakdown at the age of 21 as a result of the realization that she had been raped around the age of 5-7 by her male cousin. She spent 1 1/2 weeks in the Psych Department at a local hospital. Now, for the first time in years, she is back home with us. As much as I'm...

View more questions Search