Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr6976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 01:57 AM
    Porp36 court violates you for a second violation what is the time in jail?
    What is a probatioin hold?how long can thed hold stay in effect?
    mr6976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 01:59 AM

How much time for second violatioin in prop36 court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

2nd time violation of probation jail time [ 2 Answers ]

So my boy friend has court for a second violation of probation... this violation is because he could not pay. He has no job and its been very difficult for him to find a job.. and the first volaiton was because he didn't keep incontact wit his officer because he was hospilatized for a little bit......

How much time can you get in jail for probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfirend is in jail for probation violation. He got on probation for domestic assault by strangulation for putting his hands on me. He got a felony and also put on probation for 3yrs. We got back together and he was doing good got in no trouble obyed the rules of prbation meet with his...

Probation Violation - Jail Time [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got in trouble a few years back for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stuff in Michigan. Since then, he's served his time. He cut 4 months from his sentence for good behavior and getting a job in prison. However, he is on probation for the next 3 years. This year,...

View more questions Search