Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfmcfall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Misdamenor while on Felony Probation
    My husband was sentenced to five years and did 6 months boot camp he currently has 2 1/2 years left on his felony probation he has violated it with new misdamenor charges how much time is he looking at and can they pull all his time and make him serve five years?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2010, 08:45 AM

You need to get a copy of his Final Disposition or Sentencing paperwork and look that over very carefully. It will contain information regarding what the Judge decided at the time of his original sentencing. It may contain language that states once he violates he ends up doing all the time or only so many years of it, etc. And the Judge is the only one who decides his fate at your husband's VOP hearing. We can only give you an educated guess on that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move my probation to another state if I am on felony probation [ 13 Answers ]

I am on 10 years felony probation in Texas due to an insane ex girlfriend who keeps harassing me I tried to do an interstate transfer back to Pennsylvania where my new girlfriend currently is from but was denied. However my girlfriend is pregnant and we want to live in pa, how do I do this if she...

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Felony probation [ 7 Answers ]

My name is cody and I'm on felony probation for my 3rd dui in ten years, I'v been on probation for 17 months now and I want to know if it is possible to get off probation at 18 months which is half, I have completed everything I was supposed to and paid all of my fines. I am an perfect probationee...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

Entering Canada with a Class 1 Misdamenor ingestion [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant with twins, I am canadian and the father is american. Can he enter canada with a class 1 misdamenor ingestion, I have read all the web sites and it never says anything about a misdemeanor ingestion. Please help soon babies will be here in 4 weeks.

View more questions Search