Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richburg38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 11:25 AM
    DUI in MI
    I have a dui probation vialation for the 3 time my sencing was 24 hr to 23 monthes what's the most they can give me on bad urn
    cheetah160 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 04:19 PM

I assume this DUI was a misdemeanor, so no more than 1 year in jail, plus fines, etc.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by richburg38 View Post
    my sencing was 24 hr to 23 monthes whats the most they can give me
    Hello r:

23 months.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do about this now (DUI) [ 8 Answers ]

I received a DUI recently because me and a few friends were camping in the desert and it was already cold but than it started raining. We decided to pack up the two vehicles with people and stay dry out of the rain and keep warm with the heaters in the vehicle. An officer came up and gave myself...

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a prior dui in New York and received a dwi in suffolk county about a year later. I'm currently on 3 years probation. What are the requirements of early dismissal from probation.

Is this DUI? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested 4-days before Christmas for DUI. I passed the DUI test with a score of .061 which is under the legal limit in Florida. Why was I still arrested? I am mortified. I had 1-drink. Troy :(

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

I got pulled over last night for speeding and I had had a couple of drinks earlier in the night. Even though after taking me down to the station I tested a .06 on the first blow and a .07 on the second blow the officer still cited me for speeding which makes sense but he also wrote "Driving under...

Dui [ 2 Answers ]

I live in California my record got expunged I was looking for a job as a driver do I deny that the dui never happen because they said that they want a clean dmv printout. Even though my record got expunged what can I do can anyone help

View more questions Search